Anyone have experience or insight into MB C250 / C350 Coupe 2012-2014? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-18-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: New Hampshire
Anyone have experience or insight into MB C250 / C350 Coupe 2012-2014?

I've been looking into a replacement for my wife's 13 Fusion for a few months and trying to help her find a fun small coupe yet still have standard nice equipment like heated leather seats, doors that sound solid when closing, a stereo that is crank worthy, an appearance that makes you look back after parking and at least average reliability.
She's a truck girl at heart and a new F150 or rather Raptor would be more her dream vehicle but of course with the options I mentioned, we're talking a top of the line F150 and if you haven't payed attention're talking about a $40k to $50k truck....

So, while we wait for that golden scratch off ticket, she likes the idea of a coupe in the $25k range ....and if you're thinking....why not a new S550 Ecoboost premium or even a used GT...Ummmm no, If she gets a will be a snake! Well I see her point but geez...

So anyhow, we both really actually like the MB C250 or C350 Coupe 2012-2014. Particularly in white and with the sport plus package that has AMG partially black wheels, black leather with red accents and a suede like insert material. In fact, we test drove one (C250) in my vehicle search that landed me on my current 14 GT. I loved the MB but somehow I knew I had to own and drive a 5.0 manual GT ..even with basically no options...just a motor that makes your heart sing. I'm glad I made the choice.
** I've previously owned MB, BMW, Saab, name it and I never and I mean never got comments and enthusiasts chat it up or compliment my vehicle anywhere close to what happens daily with this Mustang.
Anyone here have experience and insight into this MB and offer your opinions?
Her 13 Fusion SE 2.0T has been an outstanding vehicle. Leather, heated seats a stereo that's amazing for factory and it just drives smooth and comfortable. It's been problem free and I'm still impressed every time we switch cars. It's now at 60k miles and I'll miss it but it would also be nice to change to something she enjoys more. We may even keep it another year or two or longer but thought we would look into this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	195937  
Waylap1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > General Car Discussion