Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Meet Roxie...

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  mybrosride 
#1 ·
I picked her up last week ago on Friday. Took a week of contacting the guy to get it and with recent events did not really expect to ever see this car in my driveway. Dad and I drove up to CT to look at it, not bad a 45 min drive nearly all expressway. Car was spotless clean and well taken care of, been in NY it's whole life, in fact it was once registered in the town next to me.

I am so happy now, everyone is happy for me. Been told that this car was perfect and it was exactly what I was looking for, which it really was.

Besides some paint chips/scratches on the front bumper there is not a mark on this car.

Details:
2002 Mustang GT Silver 5spd
Black Leather Interior
60500 miles.

Bought the car with:
BBK CAI, BBK 3 point strut bar, BBK Short throw shifter, Flowmasters. Integrated alarm, upgraded fog lights, premium wheels.
Alpine Radio.

I will be changing most of that.

So far I have added Meter4it's Sequential/Chase Tail Lights.

Will be changing out the BBK shifter for MGW, Flowmasters for either Borla (in years) or Ford Racing. Fog lights maybe the CAI.

I will make a complete list and post it, don't you all worry! :D

Now for some pictures, taken the day I got it. Was home few days after big snow storm so excuse the snow :lol:

See less See more
#7 ·
nice man and it that levitown u live in? kinda looks like it

#10 ·
Oh dude, last Saturday it was in the 60's here and that's the one day a week I work. I took the truck into work too. A few nights this past week it's been warm(er) and I've been driving. Hell even if it's for a few minutes I'm happy

#11 ·
Wow very nice. you should get some smoked headlights and a front grill delete kit..buddy did it to his silver GT and it looks wicked!

#13 ·
yea man lol it that dam house in the first pic to the left i was like dam all the houses there look the same lol

#14 ·
crazy arse weather around here too. WAs 70s for ever then it turned cold the last couple days and 4" of snow on Thursday night. now its going to be 60 today and 70s the rest of the week :dunno: I like driving with my windows down at least the neighbors can hear my music :p:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.