Mustang Evolution Forum banner

kyb shocks struts

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  hbk_136 
#1 ·
looking to get some kyb shock/strusts but does anyone know if they make non adjustable.. if not anyone know of any other good brands for the non adjustable thnx for any input

#2 ·
I have Bilsteins... and they are pretty solid. Tokico HP (Blues) are also a nice (cheaper) option for non-adjustables

#3 ·
They do make non adjustables. PM atomic performance, I bought some for gabe's 96 gt from them...they weren't on his website, but he did have them available. I also bought a set for my 93 fox.

#5 ·
is atomicperformance still a sponsor cant find them

#8 ·
I believe Summit sells the non-adjustable KYB. I have the adjustable KYB's on both my 2002 and my 1992 and they have been great. There are a lot of great "dampers" out there and based on my experience, KYB's are one of the best.
Jim

#9 ·
ive been speaking with AP and they said they can get me them like 270 to my door with both shocks and strusts gr2..... so im gonna pik that up just when i get my new debit and credit cards cuz 3rd time i lost them in less then a year lol 7 months i think

#12 ·
Don't think there's anything "wrong" with them. They can be expensive.

Be aware that KYB AGX won't work with rear coil-overs. (At least the ones I used I found out too late!) The adjuster is a little knob that sticks out the side of the shock and it won't slide down inside the coil.
Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.