Mustang Evolution Forum banner

I need answer about the window.

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  OsirisGuy 
#1 ·
My window will not roll down only to 1/4 of the way down and stops has anyone came to this issue yet? If so, let me know what you have done to get this resolved. And sorry I haven't been on here I am online student soing college work IT from AZ UNi. of Phoenix Axia. And having bigger issue not having a job to do the things with my car. I just lost my last job from where I was.

#4 ·
i would say maybe something is caught up in the track but that couldn't have happened unless you stuck something in between the wheaterstripping and window or if you had the door panel of and accidently dropped something in there. If its going slow or slower than normal the motor could have gone out.

#5 ·
I'm gonna' say take off the door panel.

It could be a number of things. The window could be off track, or there could be something stuck in the track or getting in the way, or possible the motor is giving out.

Take the panel off and plug the window switch back in and watch how the window rises and falls and see if something looks wrong. If you can't really tell what may be right and wrong then take off the passenger side and see how that one operates.

I know it's not a quick fix, but this may take some troubleshooting to figure out. I personally haven't heard of any window issues like that.

What year is your car again?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.