Originally Posted by SpectorV
slap on a tq arm and a panhard bar and you might be amazed at how sticky in the corners it can be. (of course with springs/shocks and struts and braces with it)
which would kinda defeat the purpose of learning how to drift in it wouldnt it?
aside from some c-springs, major suspension work is far far down the road. thats like after interior.
my to do list looks like
1) buy stage3 Roush Kit
2) buy roush side tips
3) buy spintech side exhaust mufflers
4) mach up body kit
5) mach up mufflers/tips
6) paint kit
7) MGW Short throw purchase/install
8) C-springs purchase and install
9) CAI purchase and install
10) 4.1 rear purchase and install
11)SCT X-Cal Pro purchase/install
12) off road h-pipe purchase and install
13) steeda/march UDP purchase/install
14) billet interior ****(ebrake, knob, buttons)
15) build custom enclosure for trunk with 2 10's(or 12's if feasable)
16) deep dish bullits out back with 315's.
but nothing happens till the dsm sells. which might not be for a while. still gotta fix the pass side window(gets stuck halfway) and reupholster the sun visors.