Aftermarket racing seats... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-10-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
Aftermarket racing seats...

I am a pretty big guy (6'5 290) and was thinking about throwing in some Corbeau LG1 (wides) in my car. But I have questions. If you buy their tracks, do you get any more leg or head room? Mach 1/Cobra seats arent an option since I have a wide back. I feel like the stockers are just to small in the back and I need something to hold me in place a little better. Right now I have thrown in seat extender tracks on both sides. It gave me tons of legroom, but took away a little headroom. If the aftermarket seats would give me an extra inch of legroom over stock and give me a wider seat without sitting to high, I want em. Basically if anyone has aftermarket seats (especially Corbeau) and can tell me whether they gained/lost headroom or legroom over stock it would be very helpful to my decision. Also if you have any pictures, please post them up.

CopNaStang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules