Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1/4 mile numbers

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  bluemustang 
#1 ·
i have a question i have a 98 auto mustang gt. stock the car runs a 15 in the quarter mile.

now i have added a 8psi supercharger(powerdyne) and a superchips computer programmer flowmaster 40 series mufflers took off four of my cats and have msd ignition wires. does anyone have a guess what my new quarter mile time could be maybe high 13's?

#2 ·
with your mods you should be capable of running high 13s. I would HIGHLY recommend getting a REAL dyno tune it can make TONS more hp/tq and your car will be safe. With the tune companies throw in you can risk blowing you engine up and more. A tune is a wise investment to make.

#5 ·
Ok my car from the factory runs Low 15s..

Current Mods - Off Road H, Flows, 4.10s, Shiftkit

What you think i would run now?...

#9 ·
PI heads are the cylinder heads ford used on the 99-2004 mustang GTs, better flowing, and better cam profiles... the heads/cams (and their matching intake/exhaust) are the main reason the 99-04 GTs are rated about 40 HP higher than the 96-98 GTs

#15 ·
i have a question i have a 98 auto mustang gt. stock the car runs a 15 in the quarter mile.
I dunno but well see what a bone stock v6 single port with a turbo will do as soon as it gets warm:eek:

if i dont blow it up first:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.