Need to find a Cobra engine & swap out GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Need to find a Cobra engine & swap out GT

I am looking to find a low miles Cobra engine and swap out my GT that need it work on right now which not a lot of work to be done. I just want to put lot of HP in my GT just to bring to shows at Myrtle Beach Mustang Week next yr. Can anyone help?
tjzola is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: Need to find a Cobra engine & swap out GT

I hope you are not american, I can't read your typing.

Why do you need to "put lot of HP" in your GT for shows? The car sits at shows right?
ajpturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #3
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajpturbo View Post
I hope you are not american, I can't read your typing.

Why do you need to "put lot of HP" in your GT for shows? The car sits at shows right?

Depends on how the show is judged.Points shows also reward you for engine mods and HP, even if "It just sits there"
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Depends on how the show is judged.Points shows also reward you for engine mods and HP, even if "It just sits there"
Dude you are missing the point. He obviously sounds like he doesn't know what he is talking about. He sounds like the guy that says I'm gonna get a turbocharged muffler to put on my naturally aspirated supercharged motor.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Dude you are missing the point. He obviously sounds like he doesn't know what he is talking about. He sounds like the guy that says I'm gonna get a turbocharged muffler to put on my naturally aspirated supercharged motor.
Dude.......You are missing the point.He obviously is a newbie and may or may not know anything but he is asking for help....and you sir probably just made him feel like a idiot.We are here to help people and you also being a newbie on this site should be the last on to start with the negative comments.

Lets just try and help the instead of making him feel not welcome.
Old 11-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks DDTCM I have been stressed out depressed just things you can imagined here about jobs. I have epilepsy and finally getting disabilty. So, now I want to take my attention to my car and my writting skills and thoughts went to hell. So if you see some improper things excuse me while things went bad for me over time I have forgotten things thru stress,depression, and living with my folks. Another thing is I have a friend who think he is mister know it all which he may read this at some point or another he is like my brother they both think they are god knows everything. Any way I just want to find cobra engine I love the power and I want to bring it to shows next yr and yrs to come. And Let me not forget to mention this I do have background that some companies do not want to hire me for that which is larceny, would you? So if any of you guys have any good clues to find a good clean engine let me know my email to my yahoo is toddjzola72 ty.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Region: Kentucky

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but I don't know of any cobra motors at this point that are for sale but i'll keep looking for you.
Straublittleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:56 PM   #8
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjzola View Post
Thanks DDTCM I have been stressed out depressed just things you can imagined here about jobs. I have epilepsy and finally getting disabilty. So, now I want to take my attention to my car and my writting skills and thoughts went to hell. So if you see some improper things excuse me while things went bad for me over time I have forgotten things thru stress,depression, and living with my folks. Another thing is I have a friend who think he is mister know it all which he may read this at some point or another he is like my brother they both think they are god knows everything. Any way I just want to find cobra engine I love the power and I want to bring it to shows next yr and yrs to come. And Let me not forget to mention this I do have background that some companies do not want to hire me for that which is larceny, would you? So if any of you guys have any good clues to find a good clean engine let me know my email to my yahoo is toddjzola72 ty.
1st: If you are collecting disability you will not have enough money to prep a car for a show. 2nd: Focus on a job before modding your car. 3rd: Move out from your mom and dad's and be a grown up before modding your car. 4th: I would not hire you with larceny on your record either. Clean your act up and focus on life not modding a car so you can move out and not burden your poor parents with supporting your degenerate ***.....Priorities pal, priorities.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:01 AM   #9
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
1st: If you are collecting disability you will not have enough money to prep a car for a show. 2nd: Focus on a job before modding your car. 3rd: Move out from your mom and dad's and be a grown up before modding your car. 4th: I would not hire you with larceny on your record either. Clean your act up and focus on life not modding a car so you can move out and not burden your poor parents with supporting your degenerate ***.....Priorities pal, priorities.

What a dick.....you are way off topic.This is not a slander the OP thread, if you cant help then move on newbie.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:12 AM   #10
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
What a dick.....you are way off topic.This is not a slander the OP thread, if you cant help then move on newbie.
Sorry I just speak the truth, I am a realist. I just say what needs to be said that's all. While you are feeling sorry for him maybe he will rob you.....And I am helping you are just too simple minded to see it. I almost got a tear in my eye when I read his post, til I realized he needed a wake up call....Get real people boo hoo.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #11
Road Trip!

Quote:
Sorry I just speak the truth, I am a realist. I just say what needs to be said that's all. While you are feeling sorry for him maybe he will rob you.....And I am helping you are just too simple minded to see it. I almost got a tear in my eye when I read his post, til I realized he needed a wake up call....Get real people boo hoo.
Who says you can't fix a car up with getting disability, I'm on disability and have nice cars and trucks. One for instance is a 1989 Chrysler conquest that is almost show ready and anybody should know that those cars aren't cheap to buy parts for, if you can find any without shipping from overseas. YOU sir are a ******* not a realist, a realist would realize he is being a dick and would keep his mouth shut before he spits out words that make him sound retarded. You have know idea what this guys situation is like you need to step back and look at your own petty life before you fall back in the pile of **** that lingers around you.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #12
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straublittleman View Post
Who says you can't fix a car up with getting disability, I'm on disability and have nice cars and trucks. One for instance is a 1989 Chrysler conquest that is almost show ready and anybody should know that those cars aren't cheap to buy parts for, if you can find any without shipping from overseas. YOU sir are a ******* not a realist, a realist would realize he is being a dick and would keep his mouth shut before he spits out words that make him sound retarded. You have know idea what this guys situation is like you need to step back and look at your own petty life before you fall back in the pile of **** that lingers around you.
Hell yes, im glad you agree with me. Both my uncles are on disability and build cars from the frame up.What a trash talker.

I wish a mod would come on this thread and teach this newbie some manners!
Old 11-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Thank you guys and ajpturbo slandering someone in here is not how we do something. I been in here for over a year just on and off taking time off.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #14
Road Trip!

Wink Re: Need to find a Cobra engine & swap out GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straublittleman View Post
. YOU sir are a ******* .
It's AN *******. Not A *******.

I didn't realize so many people were on disability. I'm so embarrased to be a part of this lazy country. I see why my taxes are so high and why my boss complains about how much disability costs. So people can get hurt and build show cars. What a bunch of losers.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #15
Regular
Supporter

How the hell do you control getting hurt on the job? That's why we pay taxes and unemployment and so on. If you work for a company for 30yrs and get hurt on the job to where you cannot physically do that job anymore does this mean you are not entitled to disability? If you work for this same company for 10,20 or 30 years and you get laid off because things are slow are you not entitled to unemployment?

Let me ask you something AJ.....what do you do for a living and how long have held the position at your place of employment?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:41 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Ajpturbo, few things you might want to do before getting on here. 1. Open your mind to more possibilities. 2.You don't know know everything. Your not God you don't know everything. 3.People make mistakes, we can offer advice not slander them to where it hurts their feelings. There is a difference of talking to people you don't know the difference how to talk to people your not a Psychologist. 4.You can use attitude adjustment towards people who get hurt who's hurt whether they get on the job get hurt or been hurt before they can even walk and was disabled. Helping others who need help is good thing. 5.Do unto others as you would want them do unto you. Otherwise your world will miserable.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:43 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Oh by the way Ajpturbo I have studied martial arts for 4 1/2 yrs so yes and I have got wise since the time I been doing it.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:52 PM   #18
Road Trip!

Quote:

I didn't realize so many people were on disability. I'm so embarrased to be a part of this lazy country. I see why my taxes are so high and why my boss complains about how much disability costs. So people can get hurt and build show cars. What a bunch of losers.
I stand behind my words, In this case I believe i'm right. It doesn't matter if you are AN ******* or A assshole you are STILL a *******, get a life an go torment other ******** on other forums you are not welcome here. Oh you couldn't even give any good advise to him, I'm embarrased that we have people like you in this country and if you think this country is so bad MOVE!! I'm sure you will fit right in with the GERMANS, HELL! better yet the MUSLIMS!
Old 11-07-2010, 05:02 PM   #19
Road Trip!

Quote:
Oh another thing is an ******* is a statement to someone that is being mean and hateful toward someone. A ******* is YOU because everything you say is nothing but ****. Thats the difference.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT