Mustang Evolution Forum banner

thinking about a cobra

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
alright as much as i love my gt ive been thinking about fixing it up a little bit and selling it in about a year when its paid off to lease a 2003 or 2004 cobra. i was originally gonna get alot of mods that are already on the cobra mainly the tremec t56, yah that bad ***** but my gt is auto so i figure im just wasting my time trying to fix it up when a cobra can get a shitload of power just by puting a whipple pulley on the super charger.my car has been bored 20 over has straigts on it now cold air intake and a real tune for those that rember that ridicule tords me, so im guessing its at about 310 since stock was 260 actual dyno bhp i have know clue but tell me your opinion

#5 ·
03 cobra are not bad in price right now, they are low 20s for really good condition coupes and well worth it.

#8 ·
Dealerships will charge more, thats just how they are and 04s are high 20s. For 03 coupes in good shape with average mileage they can be had for low 20s if you look.

If I traded my car in they would probably try to sell it for high 20s...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.