Are all people this immature? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-03-2011, 06:07 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Re: Are all people this immature?

I just normally ignore people like that. Its pretty dangerous for people to fly past you and slam on breaks. I've had to get off an exit driving from Ft Benning, GA to Charlotte before just so this dude would stop aggravating me.

And the sad thing is we passed a cop and instead of getting him for reckless driving he followed me off the exit ramp and when I pulled over at the gas station he told me "you need to watch your speed or next time I'll pull you over"
i don't get...sometimes it sucks getting unnecessary attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
I get it all the time as well from other Mustangs to civics. Idk... I ignore them and roll up my windows.
Doesn't help when you don't have tinted windows . They STILL wont let up lol

Old 03-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #37
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

some people just dont take no as an answer for some stupid reason when it comes to not wanting to street race.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPL Ahern View Post
Alright guys, here's the story.

So I'm driving back from HTC (My base of operations) on my way home. I decided to report in so I could get some extra training and pay since I'm leaving for Afghanistan soon, so I wasn't even "supposed" to be there, it was kinda like overtime. I'm driving my Mustang in the slow lane going about 65-70 when I notice this car in the fast lane has pulled up right beside me and hasn't passed. Naturally I look over, and when I do and I see this kid (he wasn't much older than me, maybe a college kid) just staring at me. So I stare back and next thing you know he flicks me off and guns his engine so he flies ahead of me. I didn't get a good look at the car first, so I just decided that I should just forget about it.

But then he slams on his breaks and pulls up next to me AGAIN. This time I was able to get a good look at his car (Hyundai Tiburon w/ Duel Exhaust).
I look back at him and gesture "what the hell do you want"? and he points ahead of him and floors his pedal, flying by me again.

Now I'm extremely anal and careful when it comes to my pony, so I just didn't even bother with the guy. I know I'm new to owning a fast car but is this something I should expect more often because I own a nice car now? I mean, cmon, seriously, how immature can you get?
Bro I have had several mustangs. But either way if you have any type of mustang, camaro, transam etc., your gonna get the import ******bags that think they are tough and have the fastest car in the world. I went to a car meet the other day and some *** who I beat in a stock gti was thewre tried taljkin trash on my car and started makin **** up. so I said you know what fight me dude. You can't walk up to someone and talk trash on them and expect everything to be okay. I can't stand kids who have slow cars and talk all the trash. But its because they can't afford anything nice and feel the need to try and make themself look better. But in reality, they are gay. Lol
nasty99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2011, 12:49 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Ok I 22 and I not that bad but listen to this little story.. I work in Gonzales at Piccadilly and I drive a 03 dodge neon until I get the 03 GT.. One of my co workers needed a ride home and I don't live far from where they do so I said I'd help.. I goin down hwy 44 and was coming up to a light that just turned green so I didn't even hit the brakes.. There was a 08 mustang at the light that just started moving and I passed in the fast lane then got in the slow lane in front of him but I was still going faster.. He slams on the gas goes in the fast lane and passes me like I sitting still.. Now I go down this road every night so I no how the next light is.. He had to stop at it.. I watched it and timed it perfect.. I never let go of the gas I kept my speed.. The light turned green right when I got to the line and passed him up as he was sitting still.. He was pissed and tailed me and backed off and did it over and over so I hit my brakes.. He stopped.. Most funny thing ever
Codysmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:00 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

And before anyone thinks it I never even broke the speed limit wasn't a race
Codysmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:58 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri

Yes, people are.. my dad (Who owns an 06 GT) and i were coming home from work one day around 4:30 pm loads of traffic on the road. Some idiot ricer pulls up next to us and tries to race us. My dad, who has done his fair share of racing in the past, looks at the ricer and just laughs.
Also just saying that there are a load of idiots out there, not just in ricers.. The local car hangout in the summer is in a huge parking lot and has loads of cars/ people in it.. There are idiots doing burnouts, and flying up and down the parking lot isles. I just think to myself I hope that someone doesnt walk out in front of a car one of these times.
Old 03-06-2011, 08:13 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

LOL....a Ford Tempo and a Chevy Aveo trying to instigate a race?!?! LOL....
Old 03-13-2011, 11:12 PM   #43

Region: Texas

I hate it when trucks try to instigate ****.....you don't drive a sports car, you drive a underpowered 6-7k lb vehicle ment to haul ****; I get more of them than i do most other cars.
02gtkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:26 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

I hate this thread. I got completely ignored twice

**Sent from my warmZevo using the ME Android App**
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 11:32 PM   #45
Road Trip!

Region: Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
I hate this thread. I got completely ignored twice

**Sent from my warmZevo using the ME Android App**
Did you just say something?
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 01:40 AM   #46
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: North Carolina
^ lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT