Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Is that a GT

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  sonicpony03 
#1 ·
Okay so the other day I was driving my car windows down music up and some kid in a ricer asked if my car is GT WTF lol.

#3 ·
It's just like everyone ask of its a fake mach 1 and it's just a Gt with a hood scoop lol

#5 ·
MC770 said:
At least he didn't say "That thing got a hemi?" :lol:
I have herd people say the want a "mustangcharger" lol I was like WTF and the worst part is the guy worked at jiffy lube. I stoped there to talk to my friend. I looked at the guy and he was dead serious lol I couldn't stop laughing

#11 ·
SaleenFiend said:
No problem buddy. Just helping out.

In my Cobra, I was asked numerous times if my car was real or not. I was told Ford did not paint the car that color and random numerous things. I then would tell them they are absolutely right and walk away. Stupidity.
Yea same with my friends cobra it's not a terminator but it's still a cobra people say it's a Gt with badges I have even her people say it's a v6 lol I don't get people do not have ears

#13 ·
SpectorV said:
most have no clue so its expected, ive heard mine is a GT cobra SVT
Haha that's pretty funny. There was a car lot selling a "2003 Saleen" does anyone see whats wrong with that

#15 ·
two tripl zio said:
Ha same thing happened with me I used to drive a 03 gt with a steeda front bumper and saleen rims and I have been asked multiple times if it was a saleen. Ha!
It's funny Bc the dealership is saying it's a Saleen mustang. It's too funny I want to call up and ask

#21 ·
Maybe they imported it from Australia?!?!?!?!?

actually it's probably a V6 with badges....

There is this kid around here with a V6 and the kid spend a fortune making it look EXACTLY like a GT500..............until you open the hood.........

#18 ·
stampde said:
hey Joe , did that hood scoop come with that car or did you add it on ??
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
No it didn't lol its actually a pep boys hood scoop

#22 ·
sonicpony03 said:
I bet that black stripe you added in front of that pep boys scoop is good for 50 hp!
Yea it only adds 50 Hp actually the chrom"turbo" emblem adds 75hp it almost as good as a adding a real one lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.