Mustang Evolution Forum banner

YAY....another tuner question......

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  outlawfrog 
#1 ·
Ok! So I've REALLY been debating on saving up for a new tuner! Currently, I'm still running the "old school" Superchips tuner (Has tunes for stock, 87 octane, 93 octane, and basically NO adjustable options). I'm not sure how much (or little) this tuner is doing for me.
I've been thinking about the SCT SF3/X3 Power Flash Tuner, and know it'll be much better (especially with the free BAMA custom tunes), BUT.....will the difference be worth the $380?

#2 ·
outlawfrog said:
Ok! So I've REALLY been debating on saving up for a new tuner! Currently, I'm still running the "old school" Superchips tuner (Has tunes for stock, 87 octane, 93 octane, and basically NO adjustable options). I'm not sure how much (or little) this tuner is doing for me.
I've been thinking about the SCT SF3/X3 Power Flash Tuner, and know it'll be much better (especially with the free BAMA custom tunes), BUT.....will the difference be worth the $380?
Yes, theyre actually made for your car to get the best performance and are safer than those canned tunes

#3 ·
you really wont adjust much of anything the tuner will do it~ so you wont plug it up and tinker really very much once its dialed in. If you think you have more room to get power in your current tune it can be worth it but other wise it might not be.

#4 ·
Actually, my mind is pretty made up! I want one, just gotta save up the cash. Hell, a guy that works at the other store here in town has a 98 cobra, I MIGHT be able to talk his cheap ass into buying my old tuner! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.