Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Soon I will have my idea made.

8K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  93CobraGuy 
#1 ·
For GT and v6 owners out there. This idea will work for 99-up to newer models. So get ready folks you going to have something you would love to have on those Mustangs. I am going to try work my ass off now to get these guy to help me. I hope you guys will love it!!! as I did coming up with it

#6 ·
I got to keep it a secret fellows can't let it out the bag. I always do when I do someone thinks I am dumb or stupid or won't work I get irritated about that ****. Makes me made Just trust me I just don't want no one to take this from me. 1 hint its air flow. mass air flow better

#9 ·
No I don't work for them. Just like you normal person I keep having ideas coming up in my head they end up working people copy me this is no ****. After this one is done I plan to work on another one I have. It's not for a car though for home.

#10 ·
tjzola said:
No I don't work for them. Just like you normal person I keep having ideas coming up in my head they end up working people copy me this is no ****. After this one is done I plan to work on another one I have. It's not for a car though for home.
That's pretty cool man. Do they pay you for this also? It would be pretty cool to see one of my ideas produced and sold.

#12 ·
They told me If I can fabricate it show it to them and all I got lots of ideas in my head stuck there. just need help putting them down and out I got adhd and other crap that in the way. I am sevre case of it. I jump from place to place. And hoping to get this off the ground guys like it who have GTs and v6s from 99-newer

#14 ·
Ah well I got shop right now I just called them to work on it. I need to fix my whole dang engine cause I blew it by pissing it in the wind with tuner in my driveway play with it. Caused me to leak oil into my sump and then to have less oil in my engine. I should have been on Dyno. Anyway as to the MAF get ready it will be ready by MustangWeek July 28,2011 alright guys and from here on out it will look and be better for guys who has GT's from 99-up newer that like MAF. And hopefully I have it to show on it and ready by then and on magazines for you guys as well.

#15 ·
tjzola said:
Ah well I got shop right now I just called them to work on it. I need to fix my whole dang engine cause I blew it by pissing it in the wind with tuner in my driveway play with it. Caused me to leak oil into my sump and then to have less oil in my engine. I should have been on Dyno. Anyway as to the MAF get ready it will be ready by MustangWeek July 28,2011 alright guys and from here on out it will look and be better for guys who has GT's from 99-up newer that like MAF. And hopefully I have it to show on it and ready by then and on magazines for you guys as well.
Good luck man. Cut us a deal if its beast!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.