Mustang Evolution Forum banner

mods 98 gt

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  98gtdriver 
#1 ·
I want to do pi swap for my 98 mustang gt auto. What do I need I think ill get the intake manifold off am but what heads should I get and cams? I bought the fx3 tuner should be here soon... also should I get st headers or lt headrrs?

#3 ·
When It comes to headers everyone will tell you long tube. I say tuned shorties. My reason is that the reason tuned was made was to match the performance of long tubes. Only thing wrong with long tubes is if you ever have to remove the transmission your in for a world of headaches.

#4 ·
upton7 said:
When It comes to headers everyone will tell you long tube. I say tuned shorties. My reason is that the reason tuned was made was to match the performance of long tubes. Only thing wrong with long tubes is if you ever have to remove the transmission your in for a world of headaches.
+1.

#5 ·
upton7 said:
+2.5

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.