Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Need Advice. Mustang Headlight Fogged Up.

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  shsfresh87 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.

I hope I've posted this in the correct forum section. If not, please forgive me. I couldn't find the troubleshooting/problems section.

Anyways, I own a 99 Ford Mustang, of which the headlight (driver side) has gotten foggy. It's certainly not as transparent as the passenger side light. At first I wasn't sure why one was foggy and the other wasn't, but then I took a closer look at the foggy light and noticed a small crack on the outside casing. I believe this crack has allowed moisture to enter the light. I've heard of people restoring their headlights with special DIY kits, but I've decided to take the route of simply replacing the light with an aftermarket light from an online store. I found two sites that I particularly liked, but I'm unsure of whether or not they are legitimate businesses. Furthermore, I don't want to fall prey to a scam. Has anyone purchased from either of these sites and can verify that they are a legitimate business? The following parts match the OEM number of the one I need. Thanks in advance.

99 - 00 Ford Mustang Headlight Assembly Left Driver Side
or
https://www.vehicle-interior-parts....2hLTImD1R0T6vs7gv214Z4buG3397zj8Mzy5ImGKNjiTM

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.