Mustang Evolution Forum banner

My Side Mirror Broke Off and Now I Need Advice Regarding Replacement

10K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  99ford 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everyone.

First off, I own a 96 Ford Mustang. This car’s been so great to me and overall I can’t complain about it, considering that it has generally been problem free for the most part. But enough about my car. The reason I’ve come here is that I’ve got a small problem and I need some advice on what to do. Just yesterday, my wife (she is 65 years old, a great woman) was driving through a residential area (she says she was driving at around 20 MPH) when a driver, parallel parked on the side of the street, suddenly opened their driver side door. Their door collided with the passenger side mirror of my car and completely damaged it.

To be honest I haven’t done any online shopping thus far but have heard that one can find great deals ordering products from the internet. I’ve also heard that there exist many website that appear to be legitimate but are actually fraudulent scams. I’d like to purchase a replacement mirror online, but I can’t discern between legitimate and fake websites. I found a site but now need to know, has anyone purchased from them and can testify that they are a legitimate business? The OEM numbers of the parts on the sites match the part I need. Thank you.

Parts Bin - Auto Parts and Accessories Catalog - rb955466 1996 ford mustang mirror dorman - 1996 Ford Mustang Dorman Mirror

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.