Beware of this ebay Seller/Con-artist - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #1

Region: Louisiana
Beware of this ebay Seller/Con-artist

Beware of Seller pro.comp and Mustang Warehouse..They are the same person. I bought a set of Steda spark plug wires and when i finally got them (he waited 7 days to send after i instantly paid him) the clamps that hold the wires to the Coil were all broken. I emailed him to try to straighten things up and he emailed me back telling me i broke them while installing on my car! Can you believe this guy? They are still sitting on my table and i can see this guy-asswipe, is not going to help me. So just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this Jerk.

With this all said and i have no choice but to try and use them, does anybody think they will stay on without clips to hold them to the Coil towers? Thanks for any input. Paul
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alaska
Always good to post *****head sells so know one else helps them make money... Use electrical tape maybe?
Dubya11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
See if you can take the clips off of the old ones. It might be possible. I'm not exactly sure if it will work. Thanks for the heads up.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Re: Beware of this ebay Seller/Con-artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubya11 View Post
Always good to post *****head sells so know one else helps them make money... Use electrical tape maybe?
Absolutely!

I won't treat my customers like that if anyone wants a bottle opener they ship quick and fast.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:00 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Did you use PayPal? If so file a claim and either he'll make it right or you'll get your money back.
jhagan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:06 PM   #6
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhagan1980 View Post
Did you use PayPal? If so file a claim and either he'll make it right or you'll get your money back.
^ yes file a claim with E-bay. I have only had to do so twice once as a buyer and once as a seller, but both times I've been successful. Note: save all correspondence with seller and fully summarize everything.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:11 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Thanks for the heads up, and I think they will still work, just have to try and see
Dancobra75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:00 PM   #8

Thanks for all the input... That being said i just realized there may be more than one Mustang Warehouse. This one is in Avon, NY. I did just file a claim with ebay & PayPal, but the problem with that is it seems that it will be a long tedious process, but we'll see what happens. @ Torrbo916, i thought about that but just can't figure out how to do it without cutting the wires, and don't know if that will affect quality & performance. I just hate the thought of spending my last dollar on wires just to end up tie-wraping or taping them on... Makes me want to take a road trip to NY and give this guy some Southern Hospitality untill his face is no longer recognizable.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #9
Road Trip!

Region: Texas

Also make sure you give him negative feedback.
wnt2gofst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #10
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Absolutely!

I won't treat my customers like that if anyone wants a bottle opener they ship quick and fast.
yes they do!
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

yes they do!
Yes they do treat you like that, or yes they do ship fast? Jk
jhagan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
Just simply stating 99fords great customer service.he should work for AM lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Rowland
Thanks for all the input... That being said i just realized there may be more than one Mustang Warehouse. This one is in Avon, NY. I did just file a claim with ebay & PayPal, but the problem with that is it seems that it will be a long tedious process, but we'll see what happens. @ Torrbo916, i thought about that but just can't figure out how to do it without cutting the wires, and don't know if that will affect quality & performance. I just hate the thought of spending my last dollar on wires just to end up tie-wraping or taping them on... Makes me want to take a road trip to NY and give this guy some Southern Hospitality untill his face is no longer recognizable.
If you have a Dremel or a very sharp knife find the thinnest part of the hard plasiic and slice it. The cut the bad ones off. Hopefully they aren't all broke. And practice thakeing the off the old wires and putting them on the old wires. If that works without breaking them see if the old wire you practiced on will stay clipped on the coil pack.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916

If you have a Dremel or a very sharp knife find the thinnest part of the hard plasiic and slice it. The cut the bad ones off. Hopefully they aren't all broke. And practice thakeing the off the old wires and putting them on the old wires. If that works without breaking them see if the old wire you practiced on will stay clipped on the coil pack.
Use heat if needed.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:00 AM   #14

Torrbo916, That is a very good idea and will give it a try. I think it will work if i take my time as the clips on the car now (originals) are in good strong shape to possibly reuse on new wires, and yes all but two he sent were broken. The only problem is now i need to wait and see if ebay makes me send them back after investigation.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:11 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Torrbo916, That is a very good idea and will give it a try. I think it will work if i take my time as the clips on the car now (originals) are in good strong shape to possibly reuse on new wires, and yes all but two he sent were broken. The only problem is now i need to wait and see if ebay makes me send them back after investigation.
Good luck. Hope it all gets worked out.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:41 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
If you paid him using PayPal contact them and eBay tell them what happened and they will look into it... Justin's done this a few times and he always gets his money back.
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:39 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Rowland View Post
That part is true, hold on before Investigation is done, just in case.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:08 AM   #18
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
To be honest I wouldn't mess with them even if you don't have to send them back.

I'm not sure what they do. I bought a cell phone that was listed as new, it wasn't new, I'm like not so fast. I did the same as you, & tried to work with the seller.

The seller said, send it back, I'll refund the money. I sent it back with tracking and everything, 2 weeks later no refund.

I filed a claim, 2 weeks later, Ebay rules in favor of me.

As a seller I had a buyer state the item arrived not as described. Well it was described and I offered a partial refund, buyer said no, I want a full. I said, partial plus shipping, nope. Filed a claim, Ebay allowed me to keep everything. I just keep a paper trail.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT