People these days!!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Angry People these days!!!!

AT CHURCH!!!! of all places, I backed in off to the side like normal, away from where other people normally park. Not because I have a nice car, but I've always parked there even when I drove my 89 Chevy pickup. Anywho, I come out from service, and hop in my car, to drive over to my friends house to get ready to leave for a Bow Shooting competition... After being inside for 5 minutes, I run out to grab my bow and bring it inside, and THERE IS A 7 INCH GASH IN MY HOOD and fiberglass has splintered everywhere.It had to have happened at church, because I washed my car last night, and upon leaving my house this morning it wasn't there when I brushed some leaves off the hood. YOU'RE AT A DAMN CHURCH, LEAVE A NOTE OR SOMETHING???? Needless to say, I'm pissed. It caught my right front bumper, scuffed it good, scuffed my headlights, breaking the seal so they're full of moisture now, and then the Grand-Daddy hood damage... SOOOOOO PISSED!!!

2003 GT
CAI, Off-road H-Pipes, 3.73's and a short throw. UDP and Tuner should be here any day....
TheNewKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Re: People these days!!!!

Damn bro, I agree, someone had the devil in their ear telling them to RUN!!! What about an insurance claim?
Eibach pro kit,Tokico shocks/struts,BBK CAI,75mm TB/ Plenum,4.10 FRPP gears,BBK o/r X pipe,Magnaflow Catback,SCT Tuner running 91 Tune,Bama Tunes for Life Member,RAM HD Clutch,BM shifter with MGW "GT" knob,AM smoked Headlights/Sylvania zXe bulbs,VHT smoked tails/3rd brake,Redtop Optima,Mach 1 grille delete,Mach 1 chin spoiler,BULLITT Pedals,20% tint all round,4.6 High Performance Badges
MiGT01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
People are so f****** rude, seriously that bogus. Wish people had the balls to admit when they messed up. Sorry to hear that brother!
01StangGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Re: People these days!!!!

I'ma try my insurance, and see what they say... Can't really fix fiberglass... New hood?? Maybe I can pull that Cobra R out of it.. Trying not to bite someones head off lol

2003 GT
CAI, Off-road H-Pipes, 3.73's and a short throw. UDP and Tuner should be here any day....
TheNewKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
That would be sick man, love the cobra hoods.
01StangGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Speechless don't they know Gods watching...?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT