:( - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
78survivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 108
I'm down south to.though I havnt had that situation present itself yet, I would lose it probably. Haha. You don't mess with a guys fox
Edit: lose it as in mentally lose it. Just to clarify lol
78survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-26-2012, 12:48 AM   #37
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
I had it pretty rough grown up. moms split when i was 2 dad was left to raise 2 kids on his own. My sis kinda just went implosive/crazy. She was 4 yrs older then me and took it all out on me. Started doing drugs hanging with the bad crowd develiped sort of a split personality. Dad started my self defence training because she stabbed me one to many times (litorlly) it was get tough or get dead. When she couldnt beat me up no more she would convince her cracker buddies i had the devel in me they would come over and pin me down while she tryed forcing salt water down my throt and stuff. I remeber one time she bashed her self in the face giving her self a black eye she went to the school to her "boy friends" (they were 2yrs older then her so 6 older then me) told them i did it to her. Lots of times i had to watch my a$$ on the way home from school. And more then once me and pops had to bust into crack houses and lay a ***** stompin on some ppl to get her out of there. bye the time i turnd 16 she had 4 dudes come over to beat me up all of them in there 20s. I had enough of it 3 of them i put in the hospital 1 with a broken jaw and 3 cracked ribs 1 i hit so hard i caved his eye socket in and broke his sinuses the other ended up missing 8 teath had a broken jaw and a cracked vertabra in his neck the last one pissed his pants and ran away. Nobody helped her after that no more. Thats when i started to see the fear in my dads eyes when he talked to me. Id never hurt him (i did once when we were rough housing when i was 12 i cracked 1 of his ribs by accedent) but he respected me and i him thats just the way it was. I was allways there helping him with work helping him get my sis out of trouble with what ever i could. He respected my boundrys when i ment buisness about something and i him. I prolly shouldnt have said all that but it gives u the idea of y i could talk to him like that (like i said only the one time) and it had pull.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:02 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
9 over, first offense, 2 years on lisence, nbd. I've had 4 tix and its neved affected my insurance. I'm 5 years without a traffic ticket (1 bogus pedestrian yeild ticket which I had to pay for but the offense was stricken from my record) I pay 71$/month on my mach 1, full time use.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Holy sh*t hawk!
Life story! Ahaha jk that was a good read and I'm glad you've learned/grown/got something from it because that sounds like a terribly hard childhood good luck to your sister I hope she gets out!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #40
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
Holy sh*t hawk!
Life story! Ahaha jk that was a good read and I'm glad you've learned/grown/got something from it because that sounds like a terribly hard childhood good luck to your sister I hope she gets out!
Shes never gone to preson me and my pops protected her from that she did end up in a phyc ward for awhile after detoxing and lost the rights to her kids for awhile but with medacation now things are much much better. Fact is shes my sis and i still love her as a brother. She just needed help. She was sick. We dont talk much now but to see how shes doing (mentally, make sure shes taking her meds and stuff) but im just getting to personal. Fact is if u wanna talk about stealing/lossing/taking a mans car away its hard to not become personal.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

Shes never gone to preson me and my pops protected her from that she did end up in a phyc ward for awhile after detoxing and lost the rights to her kids for awhile but with medacation now things are much much better. Fact is shes my sis and i still love her as a brother. She just needed help. She was sick. We dont talk much now but to see how shes doing (mentally, make sure shes taking her meds and stuff) but im just getting to personal. Fact is if u wanna talk about stealing/lossing/taking a mans car away its hard to not become personal.
Lol its fine, my cars are my entire life/career/purpose and as crazy as it sounds its what I'm here for, and with my parents disapproval and constantly trying to remove them from my life it just pushes me forward
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #42
Registered User
Newbie
 
Mrsnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Other
Posts: 14
November I crash into my school fence showing off $1600 damages to car $500 for fence and best of all a $400 ticket and still ow dad $1000 for the car fml I'm sorry my poor baby I was just showing off :'(
Mrsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #43
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsnow
November I crash into my school fence showing off $1600 damages to car $500 for fence and best of all a $400 ticket and still ow dad $1000 for the car fml I'm sorry my poor baby I was just showing off :'(
Mustangs are cars u allways have to respect the secound u dont while driving one it will bite u in the a$$
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #44
Registered User
Newbie
 
Mrsnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Other
Posts: 14
And I learned that the hard way
Mrsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

Shes never gone to preson me and my pops protected her from that she did end up in a phyc ward for awhile after detoxing and lost the rights to her kids for awhile but with medacation now things are much much better. Fact is shes my sis and i still love her as a brother. She just needed help. She was sick. We dont talk much now but to see how shes doing (mentally, make sure shes taking her meds and stuff) but im just getting to personal. Fact is if u wanna talk about stealing/lossing/taking a mans car away its hard to not become personal.
Very very true loo

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi

Very very true lol
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #46
Registered User
Newbie
 
Mrsnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Other
Posts: 14
Agreed
Mrsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
Napoleon85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 3,045
Re: :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsnow View Post
November I crash into my school fence showing off $1600 damages to car $500 for fence and best of all a $400 ticket and still ow dad $1000 for the car fml I'm sorry my poor baby I was just showing off :'(
Did someone at least put that **** on YouTube?
__________________
Official Exhaust Thread Troller
Napoleon85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #48
Registered User
Newbie
 
Mrsnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Other
Posts: 14
Lmao I know I wish I cough it on video too

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Cought
Mrsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
AgentOrange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 991
Re: :(

Honestly... What a load of crap!! You would have been doing that 64 if your mom made you drive a freakin' Geo Metro! I know I would! If anything I drive slower in my Mustang than I do in my Civic simply because I know it is a better target..
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:49 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange
Honestly... What a load of crap!! You would have been doing that 64 if your mom made you drive a freakin' Geo Metro! I know I would! If anything I drive slower in my Mustang than I do in my Civic simply because I know it is a better target..
I know man I told her that to
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #51
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
If shes still got her pantys in a bunch over it next time u see her go 10 over (everbody does) flip right out on her then give her a little taste of her own meds cause this is freaking retarded!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
If shes still got her pantys in a bunch over it next time u see her go 10 over (everbody does) flip right out on her then give her a little taste of her own meds cause this is freaking retarded!
Lol you wouldn't believe how rediculous she can get. Im about used to it by now

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Wowwwwww. My friend got pulled over by the same cop and same place and got a warning for goin 68 in a 55!!!!
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
And he was pulled over yesterday!!! The day after I was pulled over!!!!!
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #54
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Sounds like mom just wanted to get rid of ur car on u and talked to her "buddy" so she could justafy it to me. Id be flipping out by now so koodos to u for keeping cool id prolly be lighting the house on fire by now!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Sounds like mom just wanted to get rid of ur car on u and talked to her "buddy" so she could justafy it to me. Id be flipping out by now so koodos to u for keeping cool id prolly be lighting the house on fire by now!
I've already flipped. Im actually depressed about it. The the fact the cop gave that kid a warning when the kid was going faster then me really made me flip.
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #56
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi

I've already flipped. Im actually depressed about it. The the fact the cop gave that kid a warning when the kid was going faster then me really made me flip.
Make a deal with your Mom, if you go to court get it removed, you keep the car.

Ironically, my younger brother got a ticket years ago for speeding parents didn't say anything.

My Dad constantly said to me if you ever get a ticket your, on your own.

The funny thing is my car is at least 1/2 the price to insure than his Dodge Magnum.
BTW: been driving for 7.5 years never once got a ticket. I watch my speed religiously though.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #57
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi

I've already flipped. Im actually depressed about it. The the fact the cop gave that kid a warning when the kid was going faster then me really made me flip.
No ***** seams like a set up to me is all. Maybe mom thinks u spend to much time/money on ur ride insted of what she thinks u should be doing (seams like the sort of thing an over protective/stricked mom would do) and only adds fuel to the fire the fact the cop is one of hear friends if you know what i mean.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

No ***** seams like a set up to me is all. Maybe mom thinks u spend to much time/money on ur ride insted of what she thinks u should be doing (seams like the sort of thing an over protective/stricked mom would do) and only adds fuel to the fire the fact the cop is one of hear friends if you know what i mean.
I know exactly what u mean man. Just gets to me how silly my situation is atm
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #59
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi

I know exactly what u mean man. Just gets to me how silly my situation is atm
I feel for ya bud unfortunatlly theres nothing anyone can do about (i know shes ur moms and i mean no disrespect when i say this)a b!tch like that except for u and what u choise to do in retaleation. What she dosent relize thats really sad is ull prolly start to rebel and kids raisd like that often end up in drugs run away and drop out of school (dont u dare do any of those or ill find u and smash the ***** right out of you) be stronge if she follows threw move out when u can become ur own person and get ur ride back! U dont need anybody holding u back from your future and though she dosent relize it right now, thats all shes doing period!
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

I feel for ya bud unfortunatlly theres nothing anyone can do about (i know shes ur moms and i mean no disrespect when i say this)a b!tch like that except for u and what u choise to do in retaleation. What she dosent relize thats really sad is ull prolly start to rebel and kids raisd like that often end up in drugs run away and drop out of school (dont u dare do any of those or ill find u and smash the ***** right out of you) be stronge if she follows threw move out when u can become ur own person and get ur ride back! U dont need anybody holding u back from your future and though she dosent relize it right now, thats all shes doing period!
Yea. I've never tasted alcohol not tried drugs. I'm the "good" kid

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Nor* tried drugs
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #61
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi

Yea. I've never tasted alcohol not tried drugs. I'm the "good" kid

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Nor* tried drugs
Parenting class is all i can say bud (maybe a school counsler or the princapal can recomend it to her) might help u out more in the long run then youll ever know.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

Parenting class is all i can say bud (maybe a school counsler or the princapal can recomend it to her) might help u out more in the long run then youll ever know.
Ehhh. I'm bout to be 18 so its to late for that lol
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #63
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Then y is ur ride in ur parents name? Get it transferd and move out. If u wanna make some really big coin fast get your grade 12 finnished (if its not) take your h2s alive WHIMIS TDG Occupational first aid lvl 1 and Transportation endorsment then get ready to work like never b4 (all thouse tickets might cost 500 or less) apply for a work visa in canada and go for camp work in alberta 9000$+ per month fly in fly out get under ground and make 12000+$$ per month theyre beggin for ppl and any one with thouse tickets who can pass a drug test can go do it. Stay away from drugs and hookers and after 2 yrs youll have enough to pay CASH for ur own house and ur current mustang will be ur beater ur weekend car will be a new boss or a lambo or something (dont know your taste so could be anything really).
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Then y is ur ride in ur parents name? Get it transferd and move out. If u wanna make some really big coin fast get your grade 12 finnished (if its not) take your h2s alive WHIMIS TDG Occupational first aid lvl 1 and Transportation endorsment then get ready to work like never b4 (all thouse tickets might cost 500 or less) apply for a work visa in canada and go for camp work in alberta 9000$+ per month fly in fly out get under ground and make 12000+$$ per month theyre beggin for ppl and any one with thouse tickets who can pass a drug test can go do it. Stay away from drugs and hookers and after 2 yrs youll have enough to pay CASH for ur own house and ur current mustang will be ur beater ur weekend car will be a new boss or a lambo or something (dont know your taste so could be anything really).
Holy cheese can a girl do that...?
Lol
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
Then y is ur ride in ur parents name? Get it transferd and move out. If u wanna make some really big coin fast get your grade 12 finnished (if its not) take your h2s alive WHIMIS TDG Occupational first aid lvl 1 and Transportation endorsment then get ready to work like never b4 (all thouse tickets might cost 500 or less) apply for a work visa in canada and go for camp work in alberta 9000$+ per month fly in fly out get under ground and make 12000+$$ per month theyre beggin for ppl and any one with thouse tickets who can pass a drug test can go do it. Stay away from drugs and hookers and after 2 yrs youll have enough to pay CASH for ur own house and ur current mustang will be ur beater ur weekend car will be a new boss or a lambo or something (dont know your taste so could be anything really).
Lambos are lame lol
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi

Lambos are lame lol
But think of all the mustangs and Ford GTs you could buy!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #67
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Anyone physically fit and willing to work 21 12 hr shifts on with 14 days off fly in fly out camp work clean record holding the tickets i stated above and DRUG FREE (they do regular piss testing) you also must have a valid drivers lissence and be willing to get dirty and be cold. Granteed its not for everyone but if you are tough enough and can take it just for a few yrs ull be set. Theres a 2-3 month break up every yr for bad weather whuch u get laid off so u get ei for it and back to work aprox 8-9 months u do the math. And yes there are plenty of girls doing it to just try not to go crazy working so many days streaght with the long hrs

P.S. Camp food is da bomb buffet style with roasts steakes pastas u name it and eat lots while your there they feed u like a king! (and it help keep u going cause after 12 days streaght thats when the panzys, and ppl that cant get weeded out)
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Holy crap I want that!
Ahaha
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:40 PM   #69
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Alabama
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
Holy crap I want that!
Ahaha
Check it out then so long as ur a tough little fire ball ull have no problem but if ur an emotional cry baby its not for you just keep that in mind
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

Check it out then so long as ur a tough little fire ball ull have no problem but if ur an emotional cry baby its not for you just keep that in mind
Being strawberry blonde, and knowing who I am and what I do, I believe I would fit the description of "tough little fireball"
Lol!
Ill definitely keep it in mind
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:10 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.