:( - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

I'm down south to.though I havnt had that situation present itself yet, I would lose it probably. Haha. You don't mess with a guys fox
Edit: lose it as in mentally lose it. Just to clarify lol
78survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2012, 12:48 AM   #37
Road Trip!

Region: Alabama
I had it pretty rough grown up. moms split when i was 2 dad was left to raise 2 kids on his own. My sis kinda just went implosive/crazy. She was 4 yrs older then me and took it all out on me. Started doing drugs hanging with the bad crowd develiped sort of a split personality. Dad started my self defence training because she stabbed me one to many times (litorlly) it was get tough or get dead. When she couldnt beat me up no more she would convince her cracker buddies i had the devel in me they would come over and pin me down while she tryed forcing salt water down my throt and stuff. I remeber one time she bashed her self in the face giving her self a black eye she went to the school to her "boy friends" (they were 2yrs older then her so 6 older then me) told them i did it to her. Lots of times i had to watch my a$$ on the way home from school. And more then once me and pops had to bust into crack houses and lay a ***** stompin on some ppl to get her out of there. bye the time i turnd 16 she had 4 dudes come over to beat me up all of them in there 20s. I had enough of it 3 of them i put in the hospital 1 with a broken jaw and 3 cracked ribs 1 i hit so hard i caved his eye socket in and broke his sinuses the other ended up missing 8 teath had a broken jaw and a cracked vertabra in his neck the last one pissed his pants and ran away. Nobody helped her after that no more. Thats when i started to see the fear in my dads eyes when he talked to me. Id never hurt him (i did once when we were rough housing when i was 12 i cracked 1 of his ribs by accedent) but he respected me and i him thats just the way it was. I was allways there helping him with work helping him get my sis out of trouble with what ever i could. He respected my boundrys when i ment buisness about something and i him. I prolly shouldnt have said all that but it gives u the idea of y i could talk to him like that (like i said only the one time) and it had pull.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:02 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
9 over, first offense, 2 years on lisence, nbd. I've had 4 tix and its neved affected my insurance. I'm 5 years without a traffic ticket (1 bogus pedestrian yeild ticket which I had to pay for but the offense was stricken from my record) I pay 71$/month on my mach 1, full time use.
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2012, 10:31 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Holy sh*t hawk!
Life story! Ahaha jk that was a good read and I'm glad you've learned/grown/got something from it because that sounds like a terribly hard childhood good luck to your sister I hope she gets out!
Old 01-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #40
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
Holy sh*t hawk!
Life story! Ahaha jk that was a good read and I'm glad you've learned/grown/got something from it because that sounds like a terribly hard childhood good luck to your sister I hope she gets out!
Shes never gone to preson me and my pops protected her from that she did end up in a phyc ward for awhile after detoxing and lost the rights to her kids for awhile but with medacation now things are much much better. Fact is shes my sis and i still love her as a brother. She just needed help. She was sick. We dont talk much now but to see how shes doing (mentally, make sure shes taking her meds and stuff) but im just getting to personal. Fact is if u wanna talk about stealing/lossing/taking a mans car away its hard to not become personal.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk

Shes never gone to preson me and my pops protected her from that she did end up in a phyc ward for awhile after detoxing and lost the rights to her kids for awhile but with medacation now things are much much better. Fact is shes my sis and i still love her as a brother. She just needed help. She was sick. We dont talk much now but to see how shes doing (mentally, make sure shes taking her meds and stuff) but im just getting to personal. Fact is if u wanna talk about stealing/lossing/taking a mans car away its hard to not become personal.
Lol its fine, my cars are my entire life/career/purpose and as crazy as it sounds its what I'm here for, and with my parents disapproval and constantly trying to remove them from my life it just pushes me forward
Old 01-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #42

Region: Other
November I crash into my school fence showing off $1600 damages to car $500 for fence and best of all a $400 ticket and still ow dad $1000 for the car fml I'm sorry my poor baby I was just showing off :'(
Mrsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #43
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsnow
November I crash into my school fence showing off $1600 damages to car $500 for fence and best of all a $400 ticket and still ow dad $1000 for the car fml I'm sorry my poor baby I was just showing off :'(
Mustangs are cars u allways have to respect the secound u dont while driving one it will bite u in the a$$
Old 01-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #44

And I learned that the hard way
Old 01-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:

Very very true loo

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi

Very very true lol
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #46

Agreed
Old 01-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Re: :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsnow View Post
Did someone at least put that **** on YouTube?
Old 01-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #48

Lmao I know I wish I cough it on video too

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Cought
Old 01-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Re: :(

Honestly... What a load of crap!! You would have been doing that 64 if your mom made you drive a freakin' Geo Metro! I know I would! If anything I drive slower in my Mustang than I do in my Civic simply because I know it is a better target..
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:49 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange
Honestly... What a load of crap!! You would have been doing that 64 if your mom made you drive a freakin' Geo Metro! I know I would! If anything I drive slower in my Mustang than I do in my Civic simply because I know it is a better target..
I know man I told her that to
Old 01-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #51
Road Trip!

If shes still got her pantys in a bunch over it next time u see her go 10 over (everbody does) flip right out on her then give her a little taste of her own meds cause this is freaking retarded!
Old 01-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
If shes still got her pantys in a bunch over it next time u see her go 10 over (everbody does) flip right out on her then give her a little taste of her own meds cause this is freaking retarded!
Lol you wouldn't believe how rediculous she can get. Im about used to it by now

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Wowwwwww. My friend got pulled over by the same cop and same place and got a warning for goin 68 in a 55!!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

And he was pulled over yesterday!!! The day after I was pulled over!!!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #54
Road Trip!

Sounds like mom just wanted to get rid of ur car on u and talked to her "buddy" so she could justafy it to me. Id be flipping out by now so koodos to u for keeping cool id prolly be lighting the house on fire by now!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Sounds like mom just wanted to get rid of ur car on u and talked to her "buddy" so she could justafy it to me. Id be flipping out by now so koodos to u for keeping cool id prolly be lighting the house on fire by now!
I've already flipped. Im actually depressed about it. The the fact the cop gave that kid a warning when the kid was going faster then me really made me flip.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #56
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

I've already flipped. Im actually depressed about it. The the fact the cop gave that kid a warning when the kid was going faster then me really made me flip.
Make a deal with your Mom, if you go to court get it removed, you keep the car.

Ironically, my younger brother got a ticket years ago for speeding parents didn't say anything.

My Dad constantly said to me if you ever get a ticket your, on your own.

The funny thing is my car is at least 1/2 the price to insure than his Dodge Magnum.
BTW: been driving for 7.5 years never once got a ticket. I watch my speed religiously though.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #57
Road Trip!

Quote:

No ***** seams like a set up to me is all. Maybe mom thinks u spend to much time/money on ur ride insted of what she thinks u should be doing (seams like the sort of thing an over protective/stricked mom would do) and only adds fuel to the fire the fact the cop is one of hear friends if you know what i mean.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

No ***** seams like a set up to me is all. Maybe mom thinks u spend to much time/money on ur ride insted of what she thinks u should be doing (seams like the sort of thing an over protective/stricked mom would do) and only adds fuel to the fire the fact the cop is one of hear friends if you know what i mean.
I know exactly what u mean man. Just gets to me how silly my situation is atm
Old 01-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #59
Road Trip!

Quote:

I know exactly what u mean man. Just gets to me how silly my situation is atm
I feel for ya bud unfortunatlly theres nothing anyone can do about (i know shes ur moms and i mean no disrespect when i say this)a b!tch like that except for u and what u choise to do in retaleation. What she dosent relize thats really sad is ull prolly start to rebel and kids raisd like that often end up in drugs run away and drop out of school (dont u dare do any of those or ill find u and smash the ***** right out of you) be stronge if she follows threw move out when u can become ur own person and get ur ride back! U dont need anybody holding u back from your future and though she dosent relize it right now, thats all shes doing period!
Old 01-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I feel for ya bud unfortunatlly theres nothing anyone can do about (i know shes ur moms and i mean no disrespect when i say this)a b!tch like that except for u and what u choise to do in retaleation. What she dosent relize thats really sad is ull prolly start to rebel and kids raisd like that often end up in drugs run away and drop out of school (dont u dare do any of those or ill find u and smash the ***** right out of you) be stronge if she follows threw move out when u can become ur own person and get ur ride back! U dont need anybody holding u back from your future and though she dosent relize it right now, thats all shes doing period!
Yea. I've never tasted alcohol not tried drugs. I'm the "good" kid

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Nor* tried drugs
Old 01-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #61
Road Trip!

Quote:

Yea. I've never tasted alcohol not tried drugs. I'm the "good" kid

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Nor* tried drugs
Parenting class is all i can say bud (maybe a school counsler or the princapal can recomend it to her) might help u out more in the long run then youll ever know.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Parenting class is all i can say bud (maybe a school counsler or the princapal can recomend it to her) might help u out more in the long run then youll ever know.
Ehhh. I'm bout to be 18 so its to late for that lol
Old 01-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #63
Road Trip!

Then y is ur ride in ur parents name? Get it transferd and move out. If u wanna make some really big coin fast get your grade 12 finnished (if its not) take your h2s alive WHIMIS TDG Occupational first aid lvl 1 and Transportation endorsment then get ready to work like never b4 (all thouse tickets might cost 500 or less) apply for a work visa in canada and go for camp work in alberta 9000$+ per month fly in fly out get under ground and make 12000+$$ per month theyre beggin for ppl and any one with thouse tickets who can pass a drug test can go do it. Stay away from drugs and hookers and after 2 yrs youll have enough to pay CASH for ur own house and ur current mustang will be ur beater ur weekend car will be a new boss or a lambo or something (dont know your taste so could be anything really).
Old 01-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Then y is ur ride in ur parents name? Get it transferd and move out. If u wanna make some really big coin fast get your grade 12 finnished (if its not) take your h2s alive WHIMIS TDG Occupational first aid lvl 1 and Transportation endorsment then get ready to work like never b4 (all thouse tickets might cost 500 or less) apply for a work visa in canada and go for camp work in alberta 9000$+ per month fly in fly out get under ground and make 12000+$$ per month theyre beggin for ppl and any one with thouse tickets who can pass a drug test can go do it. Stay away from drugs and hookers and after 2 yrs youll have enough to pay CASH for ur own house and ur current mustang will be ur beater ur weekend car will be a new boss or a lambo or something (dont know your taste so could be anything really).
Holy cheese can a girl do that...?
Lol
Old 01-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lambos are lame lol
Old 01-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Lambos are lame lol
But think of all the mustangs and Ford GTs you could buy!
Old 01-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #67
Road Trip!

Anyone physically fit and willing to work 21 12 hr shifts on with 14 days off fly in fly out camp work clean record holding the tickets i stated above and DRUG FREE (they do regular piss testing) you also must have a valid drivers lissence and be willing to get dirty and be cold. Granteed its not for everyone but if you are tough enough and can take it just for a few yrs ull be set. Theres a 2-3 month break up every yr for bad weather whuch u get laid off so u get ei for it and back to work aprox 8-9 months u do the math. And yes there are plenty of girls doing it to just try not to go crazy working so many days streaght with the long hrs

P.S. Camp food is da bomb buffet style with roasts steakes pastas u name it and eat lots while your there they feed u like a king! (and it help keep u going cause after 12 days streaght thats when the panzys, and ppl that cant get weeded out)
Old 01-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Holy crap I want that!
Ahaha
Old 01-29-2012, 05:40 PM   #69
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
Holy crap I want that!
Ahaha
Check it out then so long as ur a tough little fire ball ull have no problem but if ur an emotional cry baby its not for you just keep that in mind
Old 01-29-2012, 05:42 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Check it out then so long as ur a tough little fire ball ull have no problem but if ur an emotional cry baby its not for you just keep that in mind
Being strawberry blonde, and knowing who I am and what I do, I believe I would fit the description of "tough little fireball"
Lol!
Ill definitely keep it in mind

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT