Where are you located? you can have mine lol. I have a 2004 Mustang
Gt Vert Premium 5spd
the 40th ann badges on the side and in by the shifter are just letting you know that its a 40th ann. It doesnt however automatically mean its a 40th anniversary edition. Those were an option that came with a couple other things.
- 40th Anniversary Special Editions are available in Black, White, and Crimson... ONLY.
- SE's have gold "racing stripes" on the hood and decklid
- SE's have gold-tinted "Bullitt"-style wheels
- SE's have sideview mirrors that are painted the same color as the body
- SE's typically have no rear spoiler, but I believe it was an option to keep it.
My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?