Mustang GT Convertible '04 owner's manual - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-29-2012, 02:36 AM   #1
Region: California
Mustang GT Convertible '04 owner's manual

Just bought a used '04 GT convertible V8 automatic (that's the only thing that's a drawback, IMO, but I still love the car). It didn't come with an owner's manual. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Also, does anyone know what the 40th anniversary decal means? Did Mustang change a lot for this model? I'm a Mustang newbie so please bear with me.

Dgreen03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:12 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Ohio
Re: Mustang GT Convertible '04 owner's manual

Where are you located? you can have mine lol. I have a 2004 Mustang Gt Vert Premium 5spd

the 40th ann badges on the side and in by the shifter are just letting you know that its a 40th ann. It doesnt however automatically mean its a 40th anniversary edition. Those were an option that came with a couple other things.

- 40th Anniversary Special Editions are available in Black, White, and Crimson... ONLY.
- SE's have gold "racing stripes" on the hood and decklid
- SE's have gold-tinted "Bullitt"-style wheels
- SE's have sideview mirrors that are painted the same color as the body
- SE's typically have no rear spoiler, but I believe it was an option to keep it.

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:15 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Illinois
The special 40th Anniversary models are available in an exclusive Crimson Red exterior, as well as Black and Oxford White, with body-colored, fold-in side mirrors and a Medium Parchment interior. The cars offer as standard the interior upgrade package that includes a four-way head restraint, painted center console surround and shifter bezel in metallic gray, along with brushed aluminum door lock knobs, shift boot trim ring and pedals. The special interior also includes unique floor mats with an embroidered 40th Anniversary logo and a matching badge on the center console. Convertible models offer an upgraded Medium Parchment soft retractable top.

^^that's what i found online.

Also some 04 Mustangs aren't true 40th anniversary they just have the emblems. 04 was the last year of the new edge body style (99-04) As for getting an owners manual you can try eBay.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT