Found This - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
jjsg09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,224
Found This

I know the price is good but let me get your insight on it if it's good and some questions I can ask the seller.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/2831859004.html
jjsg09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsg09
I know the price is good but let me get your insight on it if it's good and some questions I can ask the seller.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/2831859004.html
Why isn't he using them now?.. How long were they on the car (miles) and did he buy them new?...
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
jjsg09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Why isn't he using them now?.. How long were they on the car (miles) and did he buy them new?...
I asked him and all he said is I'm tired of them in my garage. And they were on the car for a little while that's why its just blued a little. He's been very short with the answeres but I would like to know why he doesn't need them. Hate to buy them and they are warped a bit to have a exhaust leak. It's a lot of work to put these in.
jjsg09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjsg09

I asked him and all he said is I'm tired of them in my garage. And they were on the car for a little while that's why its just blued a little. He's been very short with the answeres but I would like to know why he doesn't need them. Hate to buy them and they are warped a bit to have a exhaust leak. It's a lot of work to put these in.
+11. To me short answers means something is wrong!...
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
02PONY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 886
I called also on these headers he is selling for a friend who took them on trade they been sitting in his garage for awhile he said he didn't use them cause it was to much work to install them
__________________
02PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Found axle leak, anyone else? 2012 GT FXDWG11bm 2011-2014 Mustang GT 21 02-06-2012 07:21 PM
Found some pics Brett Greene 1979-1995 Mustang GT 3 01-10-2012 02:27 PM
Found my compression issue 86TBarHatch 1979-1995 Mustang GT 2 12-24-2011 03:36 PM
found the best deal tylerb 2005-2010 Mustang GT 14 11-05-2011 12:01 PM
Fox found Jpstang 1979-1995 Mustang GT 50 10-18-2011 12:49 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:33 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.