Mustang Evolution Forum banner

break light!!!!!

1K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  markscherz 
#1 ·
Does somebody know why the break light turn on(almost everytime) When i step on the break???

#25 · (Edited)
i find this post so funny. i keep on laughing when i read this one.

but going back to the issue, The most possible description is basically that you need to add braking system fluidCustomer The liquid stage is administered by a move in the liquid tank and will near a move that lights up the RED braking system notify table lamp in the splash once it gets to a certain stage. try checking out the brake fluid. here's a video on Video: How to Check Brake Fluid Levels | eHow.com and a steps by steps instruction here, how to check the brake fluid level

#20 ·
Cobrarunnin9s said:
wonder if maybe you have water in your lines or something? brake fluid is hydroscopic meaning it loves to suck up water and water isn't compressable. when was the last time you flushed your brake system?
Never. I just purchased it last aug. it's a 95 GT had 79k miles when I got it, 90k now.
That's interesting though, drive it really hard today for about 30 miles. Off and on the brakes hard with zero issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.