Injustice to a Mustang GT. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Injustice to a Mustang GT.

Ok... So this is a time when i wish i was driving my mustang and not my bmw. Im getting a car wash at a local wash, and what pulls up? A Mustang GT. not an ordinary Gt though, i RICED OUT GT! Im serious guys. At LEAST a 4 in. Exhaust, NO hood, nothing done to the engine besides CAI, oh and he had those 95 aftermarket series tailights. As well as the freakin 4 foot spoiler. Damn thats frustrating
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 05:09 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
I hope your frustrated that the car looks like it belonged in a circus!! I hate people that do crap like that to ANY mustang. Gives the rest of us deuch bag reputations. I'm on the easy coast ( Montreal) and I've seen my fair share of weirdos just ruin their cars with cheesy decals, giant spoilers and spinners!!!
BigpapaDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Re: Injustice to a Mustang GT.

I would rather not be driving my gt when I see fools like that. Id rather be driving my friends durmax...It has a push bumper!
mhobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigpapaDean
I hope your frustrated that the car looks like it belonged in a circus!! I hate people that do crap like that to ANY mustang. Gives the rest of us deuch bag reputations. I'm on the easy coast ( Montreal) and I've seen my fair share of weirdos just ruin their cars with cheesy decals, giant spoilers and spinners!!!
Oh forsure! I hate that. I was so close to asking why he did all of that! It was Dumb. However he did have a sunroof so i thought that was pretty cool.. But i was muttering the whole time how he needs to At Least put a hood on. He'll learn when it rains
Old 03-04-2012, 05:41 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

it is illegal to drive in my state iowa without a hood..now if it was carburated and had a real blower i wave off the no hood law lol
Old 03-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Lol !! I get it, my wife asks me y I get soooo upset. To tell you the truth, deep down inside it shouldn't bother me when I see owners do some dumb stuff.....but I truly am a loyal mustang fanatic!! Some people shouldn't have these cars.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #7

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Lol !! I get it, my wife asks me y I get soooo upset. To tell you the truth, deep down inside it shouldn't bother me when I see owners do some dumb stuff.....but I truly am a loyal mustang fanatic!! Some people shouldn't have these cars.
+1 agree
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:38 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky

Seeing riced up stangs makes me nauseous
1998 Mustang Gt, MSD coils, Ford Racing lowering springs, KYB shocks, caster camber plates, Flow Tech exhaust, K&N CAI, auto trans with shift kit, Jet Performance module, full length sub frame connectors, Redline Tuning hood struts. Oh yea, forgot to mention the Plasti Dip stripes.
meano1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:02 AM   #9
Road Trip!

Region: North Dakota

Hey guys.. I finally purchased this turbo and wing for my ride. So far it's mostly stock except with a 50 shot of NOS, MSD coils, half an exhaust, and a K&N intake. Do I need to do anything else in order to make this turbo and wing work?? I hope this doesn't make my stang to "ricey"... Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	big_turbo[1].jpg
Views:	2898
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	42569   Click image for larger version

Name:	val_bmw1[1].jpg
Views:	297
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	42570  

K Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:17 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Thats funny as Heck ! What a turbo! The wing would definitely help in the aerodynamics once you are airborne and approaching mach 3! Get a good set of seat belts cause its gonna be one heck of a wild ride!
1998 Mustang Gt, MSD coils, Ford Racing lowering springs, KYB shocks, caster camber plates, Flow Tech exhaust, K&N CAI, auto trans with shift kit, Jet Performance module, full length sub frame connectors, Redline Tuning hood struts. Oh yea, forgot to mention the Plasti Dip stripes.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:26 AM   #11
Road Trip!

ROFLMAO!!!
Old 03-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

He-He. Glad I could help!
Old 03-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

LOL !!! Hahahaha!!! That just made my day!
Old 03-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Twisted
Hey guys.. I finally purchased this turbo and wing for my ride. So far it's mostly stock except with a 50 shot of NOS, MSD coils, half an exhaust, and a K&N intake. Do I need to do anything else in order to make this turbo and wing work?? I hope this doesn't make my stang to "ricey"... Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!!
Your probably pushing through 300lbs on that thing huh?
Old 03-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #15
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_Madness View Post
Your probably pushing through 300lbs on that thing huh?
302 lbs when the turbine is spinning at 75,000 RPM. I have to be careful though... it likes to blow my intake tube through my my driver's side fender, and it likes sucking in cats, dogs, birds, and small children if they get too close, hence the grate on the front.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

weven find one of those lol??? im in my hs libary and everyone was starring because i was laughing at it lol

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

where not weven
Old 03-05-2012, 11:36 AM   #17
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhobbs View Post
weven find one of those lol??? im in my hs libary and everyone was starring because i was laughing at it lol

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

where not weven
The internet is awesome isn't it??
Old 03-05-2012, 12:02 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

yes it is! haha
Old 03-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #19

and I've been fretting about installing splash guards on the rear of my 94 GT convert.
wbty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

You need to buy those huge Yosemite Sam splash guards, you know, the ones that say "Back Off!" That would be hilarious!
Old 03-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by meano1 View Post
Seeing riced up stangs makes me nauseous
Totally agree +2 (SNK3BTE04).

I've seen turbos, but this takes the prize (K Twisted), LOL.

I've seen a car (mustang-won't call it Stang) with 40" wheels. Hope the lug-nuts fall off (meano1 ).
Old 03-06-2012, 02:45 AM   #22
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAS97GT View Post
Totally agree +2 (SNK3BTE04).

I've seen turbos, but this takes the prize (K Twisted), LOL.

I've seen a car (mustang-won't call it Stang) with 40" wheels. Hope the lug-nuts fall off (meano1 ).
40's??? OMG.. That's one thing I can't stand on any vehicle. 20's are the biggest I would ever go, and even then it really depends on the car. When I see cars that sit as high as off road trucks with 40 inch rims I think of the old wagons from the old west. I just think they look ridiculous. I think this turbo is actually off of a cruise liner ship's engine, but I could be wrong.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:05 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Viewer discretion is advised. Those with a weak stomach look away, u will get nauseous. This is just ri-gosh-darn-ridiculous. Some people should just shoot themselves lol.

Name:	313650_287026268002099_116706891700705_815386_1713945395_n.jpeg
Views:	2482
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	42698
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #24
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709 View Post
Viewer discretion is advised. Those with a weak stomach look away, u will get nauseous. This is just ri-gosh-darn-ridiculous. Some people should just shoot themselves lol.

Attachment 42698
WWWHHHHYYYY????? WWWWHHHHYYYYY????? Why couldn't it have been a camaro??? LMAO.. hey, at least it was just a V6 and not really anything special...
Old 03-06-2012, 03:37 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

WWWHHHHYYYY????? WWWWHHHHYYYYY????? Why couldn't it have been a camaro??? LMAO.. hey, at least it was just a V6 and not really anything special...
Lol

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

That thing should be set of fire then put n a pineapple under the sea
Old 03-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709
Damn.. All it's missing is some of those LED alteza euro tail lights and some neons.. And a big *** wing..
Old 03-06-2012, 04:04 AM   #27
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
You sir are correct. There are some ppl who should not have these cars, or at least not mod them.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:07 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

You sir are correct. There are some ppl who should not have these cars, or at least not mod them.
Yea they should have camaros lol
Old 03-06-2012, 04:22 AM   #29
Road Trip!

I will admit that I have seen some mods done in styling that have kept the car true to it's name and were tasteful. Personally I don't mind upgrading lights and stuff, but I can't stand it when people don't have a taste for what looks right, and what is true to the Mustang name. I put aftermarket LED taillights on my car, but only because they match the two tone lower color, and the LEDs are lined up in a way that represents the triple row mustang taillight. I'm also a fan of Knight Rider and have always loved the front red zig zag lights. Since they redid it a couple years ago and had a Shelby Cobra.. I thought it would be cool too put an LED strip on the front of mine.. just for fun since it isn't a common mod. I hope that these aren't overboard, but when compared to this grotesque monstrosity, the SpongeBob car is just plain insulting.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1309401153289.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	42699   Click image for larger version

Name:	1316046107141.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	42700  

Old 03-06-2012, 04:55 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I will admit that I have seen some mods done in styling that have kept the car true to it's name and were tasteful. Personally I don't mind upgrading lights and stuff, but I can't stand it when people don't have a taste for what looks right, and what is true to the Mustang name. I put aftermarket LED taillights on my car, but only because they match the two tone lower color, and the LEDs are lined up in a way that represents the triple row mustang taillight. I'm also a fan of Knight Rider and have always loved the front red zig zag lights. Since they redid it a couple years ago and had a Shelby Cobra.. I thought it would be cool too put an LED strip on the front of mine.. just for fun since it isn't a common mod. I hope that these aren't overboard, but when compared to this grotesque monstrosity, the SpongeBob car is just plain insulting.
Where n co u at? I was stationed at ft Carson n Colorado springs for a few yrs
Old 03-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #31
Road Trip!

Quote:
Where n co u at? I was stationed at ft Carson n Colorado springs for a few yrs
I lived in Colorado Springs as well.. from 2000 up until 2010. I was also stationed at Ft. Carson as a reservist. Currently though, I'm in North Dakota working in the Oil Fields. I just haven't switched over my plates on my car yet since I rarely drive it. It spends more time sitting and waiting for winter to be over, or getting upgraded than it does actually being out having fun..
Old 03-06-2012, 07:18 AM   #32

Quote:

Attachment 42698
How could anyone in their right mind open the door and get behind the wheel without tossing their cookies !!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by meano1 View Post
You need to buy those huge Yosemite Sam splash guards, you know, the ones that say "Back Off!" That would be hilarious!
That would be a hoot....was just thinking of the small molded rubber ones that jut out about 4".....my wife says she will not drive with Yosemite Sam on here ***!!!!
wbty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbty View Post
How could anyone in their right mind open the door and get behind the wheel without tossing their cookies !!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

That would be a hoot....was just thinking of the small molded rubber ones that jut out about 4".....my wife says she will not drive with Yosemite Sam on here ***!!!!
LOL!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I lived in Colorado Springs as well.. from 2000 up until 2010. I was also stationed at Ft. Carson as a reservist. Currently though, I'm in North Dakota working in the Oil Fields. I just haven't switched over my plates on my car yet since I rarely drive it. It spends more time sitting and waiting for winter to be over, or getting upgraded than it does actually being out having fun..
What unit was u n? I was b the 360th
Old 03-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #35
Road Trip!

I started off in the 858 Quartermaster, but before my deployment switched to the 423rd Transportation Company where I remained until I got out.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT