check engine light - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-31-2012, 08:56 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002Gt

How do you like it?
It was a bit raspy at first when I installed it but now that I've been driving it for awhile i love it! Really wakes up the dead, and I get compliments all day everyday on it and the car itself.....I'll post a short exhaust clip for you

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------



Here you go!
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002Gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 167
Sounds good! I like flowmaster, sound mean
2002Gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:42 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang 4pt0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002Gt
Sounds good! I like flowmaster, sound mean
Flowmasters would be good. My brother had 40s and it sounded great. He has slp lm1s now. Even better. Idk what they sound like with automatics.
Mustang 4pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-31-2012, 02:50 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002Gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang 4pt0

Flowmasters would be good. My brother had 40s and it sounded great. He has slp lm1s now. Even better. Idk what they sound like with automatics.
Yea I like the lm1s. But I drive mine daily and it would get old lol
2002Gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang 4pt0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 390
So does my brother it's his DD it's not that bad when you're through all the gears.
Mustang 4pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:19 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002Gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang 4pt0
So does my brother it's his DD it's not that bad when you're through all the gears.
That's surprises me. They sound good though

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

So I replaced the pcv valve, intake manifold, coil pack, and a o2 sensor.
2002Gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002Gt

That's surprises me. They sound good though

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

So I replaced the pcv valve, intake manifold, coil pack, and a o2 sensor.
I had the same problems come to find out i had to change my spark plugs and mid pipe bc my cats were starting to lock up on me that's when i got the Bassani
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:58 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002Gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67

I had the same problems come to find out i had to change my spark plugs and mid pipe bc my cats were starting to lock up on me that's when i got the Bassani
Yea I want a off road x pipe, or h. I haven't decided yet
2002Gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:01 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002Gt

Yea I want a off road x pipe, or h. I haven't decided yet
Off road h will give you a classic but loud muscle car tone, off road x will give you a NASCAR musclecar tone
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:04 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002Gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67

Off road h will give you a classic but loud muscle car tone, off road x will give you a NASCAR musclecar tone
If I get them flowmaster 44s I will get a x pipe. Will the mil eliminators take away the cel from the off road x?
2002Gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002Gt

If I get them flowmaster 44s I will get a x pipe. Will the mil eliminators take away the cel from the off road x?
Yessir just connect the eliminators to the o2 sensor extension kit for the rear o2 sensors and it will take it right off!
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:11 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002Gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67

Yessir just connect the eliminators to the o2 sensor extension kit for the rear o2 sensors and it will take it right off!
Sweet! Well now I just gotta save some money!
2002Gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:14 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Gobabygo67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002Gt

Sweet! Well now I just gotta save some money!
Trust it's worth it you'll love it
Gobabygo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:11 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002Gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobabygo67

Trust it's worth it you'll love it
Yea I can't wait!
2002Gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Tags
check engine

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MAC ProChamber & V6 Engine robb15033 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 8 03-25-2012 12:55 AM
Wierd idle shakes and engie light Dylanbest 1996-2004 Mustang GT 39 03-20-2012 01:13 PM
Engine shaking at start up 813floridaracin Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 5 03-14-2012 09:54 PM
Engine shops? WhiteCobra94 1979-1995 Mustang GT 10 03-13-2012 03:59 PM
engine block color, valve covers and others questions lemons95 Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 3 03-13-2012 09:37 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:32 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.