500hp - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regency

What the hell is all this talk about plasti dipping? It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard and to do it to internals is just idiotic. Forged is always the way to go dont be a cheap *** and use plastic. Come on now. Were not making toy cars.
They're all just joking around, plasti-dip is just a rubberized spray that usually goes on tools for hand grips. People have discovered that it works great on cars to do like stripes and stuff.
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #37

Region: Virginia
Quote:

What the hell is all this talk about plasti dipping? It's the stupidest thing I've ever heard and to do it to internals is just idiotic. Forged is always the way to go dont be a cheap *** and use plastic. Come on now. Were not making toy cars.
Holy Sheet man ...... You must live in a cave bro cause plasti-dipping is taking over !!! I've dipped my SC few days ago and it added 13lbs of boost.

Gotta get on board my friend

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0

Hahaha, he doesn't get it lol.
Not at all
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK3BTE04

Holy Sheet man ...... You must live in a cave bro cause plasti-dipping is taking over !!! I've dipped my SC few days ago and it added 13lbs of boost.

Gotta get on board my friend

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Not at all
Nah I totally get the wack *** jokes. Just sound idiotic making 3 threads talking about the same stupid idea.
07regency is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #39
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:

Nah I totally get the wack *** jokes. Just sound idiotic making 3 threads talking about the same stupid idea.
Hmm, your response told me otherwise. Not sure why you're so defensive on all the thread you are on, you don't seem to like anything or any idea that's not your own. We are all friends here and we all love mustangs, enjoy that and cherish that there are so many people that love their car as much as you do and accept other peoples tastes and ideas a little more

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Just because I don't put "lol" doesn't mean I'm on the defense. But just for you I'll be sure to put it so YOU won't think I'm bashing on everything.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:02 PM   #41
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Re: 500hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regency View Post
I agree with that 100%!!!!!!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #42
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Just because I don't put "lol" doesn't mean I'm on the defense. But just for you I'll be sure to put it so YOU won't think I'm bashing on everything.
"A hater's job is to hate, so let them do their job"

-Kat Williams

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM

I agree with that 100%!!!!!!
Nice to see some one does.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Quote:

"A hater's job is to hate, so let them do their job"

-Kat Williams
Hate? Lmao not a damn thing on this forum to hate on.

"people who quote anothers words are nothing but a follower" -07regency quote that son!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:13 PM   #44
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

Nice to see some one does.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Hate? Lmao not a damn thing on this forum to hate on.

"people who quote anothers words are nothing but a follower" -07regency quote that son!
You own a mustang and you are on a forum... What about that is not following? haha I doubt either one of these was your idea before anyone else... son lol

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Go ahead and have the last word too please, I'm getting bored of entertaining you

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

So ME buying MY car and downloading this app for MY phone is following? Hmm. If that's called following then you sir I feel sorry for cuz not one person on this forum has anything I have. Lol nice try tho.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #46
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Green monster, I apologize for jacking the thread with all of my piddly nonsense. There was lots of good information given by many of the contributors of this thread. I think wnt2gofst probably has some of the most insight... His words make me believe so anyways lol.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Ugh, I'm such an idiot lol, that was K Twisted (sorry for giving away your credit buddy) whom also seems very knowledgable

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #47
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
So ME buying MY car and downloading this app for MY phone is following? Hmm. If that's called following then you sir I feel sorry for cuz not one person on this forum has anything I have. Lol nice try tho.
It seems like if you don't have a 07 mustang with foose wheels your car sucks
Ryan7racin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #48
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan7racin

It seems like if you don't have a 07 mustang with foose wheels your car sucks
So it's not just me, wasn't sure if I was the only one that saw that. O well, let him be. It's all good. I'm infallible lol. Just let him talk and maybe he'll go away once he's out of breath lol. Better yet I hope he decides to play along with everyone else so we can learn something from him. We all have good information to share.

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

So it's not just me, wasn't sure if I was the only one that saw that. O well, let him be. It's all good. I'm infallible lol. Just let him talk and maybe he'll go away once he's out of breath lol. Better yet I hope he decides to play along with everyone else so we can learn something from him. We all have good information to share.
No that's not my thoughts at all. Alot of yalls cars blow mine away. But if you want to get technical like you just said about mine. ALL 1996-2004 are ****ING ugly!! There now y'all can ***** about what I say ha y'all "adults" take everything up the *** and cry about everything. Then when I already shut you up you have nothing else to say you come back with "I'm infallible and let him talk hill go away" ha pathetic. That's all I gotta say.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #50
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Quote:

No that's not my thoughts at all. Alot of yalls cars blow mine away. But if you want to get technical like you just said about mine. ALL 1996-2004 are ****ING ugly!! There now y'all can ***** about what I say ha y'all "adults" take everything up the *** and cry about everything. Then when I already shut you up you have nothing else to say you come back with "I'm infallible and let him talk hill go away" ha pathetic. That's all I gotta say.
It's easy to talk ***** on the Internet. And I'm not sure what role age has to play in any of this, there are plenty of teenagers on this site far more mature than you with far more intelligent things to say. All you have done is talk about how nothing you see is as great as what you have going on there mister one upper. I am infallible and don't really care what you say to me but you having a lack of respect for anyone else on here is just plain stupid and immature... That seems to be a recurring theme with you... Stupid and immature. If you don't have anything worth while to contribute then keep your comments to yourself or stay off the forum. And you didn't shut anyone up. I gave you the last word because I'm tired of dealing with you and you berating everyone. That's why I said I'll give you the last word. Go on somewhere else.

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 03-22-2012, 11:46 PM   #51
Road Trip!

I'm just saying your car isn't the best And you act like your stuff is so much better than everyone else's.
And if yours is a 07 why are you on this form that ends a 04?
Everyone has there own opinion on what car they like better and what rims they like.
There is the same car around my location with the same rims and color, so yours is straight from the factory that color you haven't did much to it but rims so yours isn't that great I'm sure momma and daddy bought it for you
Old 03-22-2012, 11:51 PM   #52

Why is 50% of the threads on this forum become idiotic with rambling non-sense. I personally A either actually talk mature about mustangs or B joke around but reframe from **** talking simply because its a waste of my damn time.

So please.... Can conversations be constructive and not destructive.

It's not that damn hard folks.
Old 03-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
To be honest I have a 06 GT and my favorite body style before mine are the 99-04..by the way I'm a 18 years old and I think I'm more mature then most people on here.
Ballard281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #54
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

You guys are right, the bickering needs to stop and I apologize. I tried to stop before and some people just have to keep stoking the fire, but I'm done with it now. (I'm washing my hands of this thread altogether lol)

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 03-23-2012, 12:00 AM   #55
Road Trip!

The whole point guys is we all love mustangs not all of us can have the best stuff out there and brand new top of the line equipment I respect everybody's cars there all one of a kind there is no reason to make yourself look better than anyone else
Old 03-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
At the end of the day mustang ****s on the competition!!
Ballard281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:48 AM   #57
Road Trip!

Region: North Dakota
Re: 500hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0 View Post
Green monster, I apologize for jacking the thread with all of my piddly nonsense. There was lots of good information given by many of the contributors of this thread. I think wnt2gofst probably has some of the most insight... His words make me believe so anyways lol.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Ugh, I'm such an idiot lol, that was K Twisted (sorry for giving away your credit buddy) whom also seems very knowledgable
It's all good bro.. I'm not trying to get credit for anything. Just here trying to help my fellow stang-bangers win the ever present war on rice and chevy's. As for plastidip, I started using that about a month ago and since I started using it I've noticed an increase in muscle mass, more energy, an increase in confidence, the hair on my receding hair line has grown back, I've gained 3 inches , and my wife seems to like me again. I get looks from the ladies all the time!! I also used it to cover my valve faces, and I coated the tops and side skirts of my pistons giving me a 60+ gain in HP!! I'm thinking about coating my exhaust with it and also coating my intake filter with it!! A buddy of mine put it in his gas tank and he claims it was like adding Nitrous to his car!! I'm thinking about trying to cook with plastidip!!! I've heard the health benefits add 25 years to your life!!

K Twisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:16 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Twisted

It's all good bro.. I'm not trying to get credit for anything. Just here trying to help my fellow stang-bangers win the ever present war on rice and chevy's. As for plastidip, I started using that about a month ago and since I started using it I've noticed an increase in muscle mass, more energy, an increase in confidence, the hair on my receding hair line has grown back, I've gained 3 inches , and my wife seems to like me again. I get looks from the ladies all the time!! I also used it to cover my valve faces, and I coated the tops and side skirts of my pistons giving me a 60+ gain in HP!! I'm thinking about coating my exhaust with it and also coating my intake filter with it!! A buddy of mine put it in his gas tank and he claims it was like adding Nitrous to his car!! I'm thinking about trying to cook with plastidip!!! I've heard the health benefits add 25 years to your life!!

Now that's how plasti-dip is supposed to be used.

Next experiment is spraying plasti-dip straight into my gas tank w/ 93 octane then a aggresive tune .... To be continued.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:59 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
I like turtles
shsfresh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:18 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by shsfresh87
I like turtles
I like women
Old 03-23-2012, 11:52 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
I like bacon
shsfresh87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT