Cj pony parts - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Cj pony parts

I hoping that this was a one time thing but I ordered some coil packs from CJ pony parts today only to find out they didn't have them in stock. No big deal the price was awesome but I need the coils so I ask when they will be in stock. After what felt like forever waiting to talk to someone the guy tells me it just can in and I should get them this week. An hour later a guy calls, doesn't know I had called already, tells me it will be at least two weeks before they are in stock. I ended up canceling the order (another long wait to talk after calling three times before I could even get through) and getting them at my local speed shop. I am hoping this was a one time only issue because they have great prices. Anyone ever order from them? How are they typically?
Enderthreesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2012, 04:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I have had relatively good experiences with them. I live about 40 mins from the place so I try to stop in there when I get around that area. I purchased a speedo recal to correct my speedo after a gear swap. My mechanic installed it and the speedo didn't work at all afterword. I sent the speedo recal back and they sent me a new one. Same thing happened when installed. So I made a trip down there. They called the manufacturer and they said that the binary codes changed and they didnt update the sheet they sent with the recal. They gave me the new code and then pulled my car in and did the install for free (although I already paid my mechanic to put it in once, he didn't charge me the second time). I don't consider that their fault. I just stopped there like 2 weeks ago and picked up a BBK 78mm throttle body plenum combo, 8" antenna, running horse emblem for the Mach 1 grille delete, an interior piece, and a tuner. All was in stock but I was there on a Saturday so the guys that did the tuning were not in. So they took all my info and mods and the tuner arrived at my house the next Tuesday loaded with 2 tunes. I was happy. I wouldn't abandon them if I were you.
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Oh don't get me wrong I don't want to abandon them this was jut my first experience with them and I didn't think it was too good. Just the misinformation and the slow customer service didn't give me a great first impression that's why I got on here and asked.
Enderthreesix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Yea I've had good luck with them. Right now they have a 20% off so stuff will be out of stock and you will have to wait. I've had good and bad from all places I've bought from so it's just based off what you buy and if you can wait or not.
jjsg09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT