Just bought a gt and need help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Just bought a gt and need help

I bought a 97 gt from an auction and it was runing fine but on the way home it wasnt wrken so well. I had it towed and ive beenworking onit. It would start but didnt want to go past 40 so I pulled over. Got it home and the tow/mechanic told me it was probibly thefuel filter. So I replaced it and changed out a tube connecting the radiator to the engine. Now it doesnt even start, I out the filter in the exact way I pulled it out. Now I dont know what to do dont know if I have to cycle fuel, or if its the fuel pump.
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Arron's racecar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Nevada
Posts: 341
When u changed the filter did u depressurize the fuel system. Cuz when I change mine I disconnect the inertia switch and sometimes forget to reset it. Not sure if your car has one though....
__________________
2004 GT current mods : CAI, BBK Short throw shifter TB and UDPs, SCT x3/SF3 with BAMA Perfomance tunes Roush body kit, roush side skirt exhaust and paint.
Arron's racecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron's racecar
When u changed the filter did u depressurize the fuel system. Cuz when I change mine I disconnect the inertia switch and sometimes forget to reset it. Not sure if your car has one though....
No I bet thats the problem how do I do that
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-05-2012, 12:28 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mile high JDF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thronton
Region: Colorado
Posts: 5,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateGt
I bought a 97 gt from an auction and it was runing fine but on the way home it wasnt wrken so well. I had it towed and ive beenworking onit. It would start but didnt want to go past 40 so I pulled over. Got it home and the tow/mechanic told me it was probibly thefuel filter. So I replaced it and changed out a tube connecting the radiator to the engine. Now it doesnt even start, I out the filter in the exact way I pulled it out. Now I dont know what to do dont know if I have to cycle fuel, or if its the fuel pump.
Did you cycle the key a couple times before you started it? Also is it cranking over or nothing at all?
__________________
Sold - Black 2000 Mustang GT, gone but definitely not forgotten
- Silver 2007 Corvette
Current - DHG 2001 Bullitt
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron's racecar
When u changed the filter did u depressurize the fuel system. Cuz when I change mine I disconnect the inertia switch and sometimes forget to reset it. Not sure if your car has one though....
Yea I did some research n I didnt depressurize anything just got under the trunk n took it off, do I have to put the old one back in and start all over

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDF

Did you cycle the key a couple times before you started it? Also is it cranking over or nothing at all?
Sounds dry...i didnt depressurize it n dont know how can u walk me thru it. I have the new filter in it but I think I just have to depressurize but dnt know how
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:53 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang_Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fairchild AFB
Region: Washington
Posts: 686
Re: Just bought a gt and need help

on the fuel rail, push down on the little nozzle thats just sitting there with a cap on it. like a bike nozzle or tire nozzles. then go to the trunk and on the Left hand side (it should be left. I have a 96) and theres a reset button in case something happens with the computer or something like that. deal with that and then twist the key to the on position so you can here the pump working. Don't turn the car on though. do that 5-7 times and it should be good
__________________
K&N CAI, Cobra 18" Rims, Cobra Brakes, More Mods to come!
Mustang_Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:54 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vegas97gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 190
Just checking but when you turn the key to the on position not crank do you hear the fuel pump kick on?
Vegas97gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:38 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_Madness
on the fuel rail, push down on the little nozzle thats just sitting there with a cap on it. like a bike nozzle or tire nozzles. then go to the trunk and on the Left hand side (it should be left. I have a 96) and theres a reset button in case something happens with the computer or something like that. deal with that and then twist the key to the on position so you can here the pump working. Don't turn the car on though. do that 5-7 times and it should be good
Is this lttle red button, I oushed in and it stayed down I poped it back up and did it agian still nothing

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120405_013728.png
Views:	266
Size:	297.0 KB
ID:	46003
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:54 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Alright I found the vaulve, now I need to find rhe fuse to turn off the fuel pump
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:02 AM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
If you push the shader valve(nozzle as you say) and gas shoots out then that is not the issue.

Next you need to check that you have spark to the plugs, then air. Those three things are all you need to start an engine. If you have gas, fire(spark), and air and it still won't start you may have a more serious issue.
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:03 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Arron's racecar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Nevada
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateGt

Is this lttle red button, I oushed in and it stayed down I poped it back up and did it agian still nothing
Yes but that button needs to be in the down(engaged) position. But the shrader valve will tell you wether there's fuel at the rail or not. If fuel isn't the culprit then next (as dead spot said) I would be looking at ignition system components.
__________________
2004 GT current mods : CAI, BBK Short throw shifter TB and UDPs, SCT x3/SF3 with BAMA Perfomance tunes Roush body kit, roush side skirt exhaust and paint.
Arron's racecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Wheres the fuse for the fuel pump
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Arron's racecar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Nevada
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateGt
Wheres the fuse for the fuel pump
Is the red button pressed in ? Have you cycled the key on and off? You don't have to pull the fuse you can just pop that red button up.
__________________
2004 GT current mods : CAI, BBK Short throw shifter TB and UDPs, SCT x3/SF3 with BAMA Perfomance tunes Roush body kit, roush side skirt exhaust and paint.
Arron's racecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:35 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron's racecar

Is the red button pressed in ? Have you cycled the key on and off? You don't have to pull the fuse you can just pop that red button up.
Did that I dnt know what the hell the problim is
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Arron's racecar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Nevada
Posts: 341
Basically I want to know is there fuel at the fuel rails? if there is then your pump is working and you need to start checking spark.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

I understand your pain bro I went through my own fuel system nightmare about 2 weeks ago when I put in my new fuel rails. Have you checked the valve located on the fuel rail and see if fuel squirts out? If it does then that means you have fuel pressure which means your pump and fuel filter are good.
__________________
2004 GT current mods : CAI, BBK Short throw shifter TB and UDPs, SCT x3/SF3 with BAMA Perfomance tunes Roush body kit, roush side skirt exhaust and paint.
Arron's racecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron's racecar
Basically I want to know is there fuel at the fuel rails? if there is then your pump is working and you need to start checking spark.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

I understand your pain bro I went through my own fuel system nightmare about 2 weeks ago when I put in my new fuel rails. Have you checked the valve located on the fuel rail and see if fuel squirts out? If it does then that means you have fuel pressure which means your pump and fuel filter are good.
Yea it does...but why the hell doesmt it start...beforr I put the new filter in it would start but now it doesnt. The reason I changed it was because as soon as I put it in gear it dies
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Arron's racecar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Nevada
Posts: 341
Is the engine turning over? Check engine light on? Not sure but does your car have coil on plugs? I don't wanna question you but is the fuel filter installed correctly? Cuz if it's backwards it could kill fuel pressure which would cause a no start...
__________________
2004 GT current mods : CAI, BBK Short throw shifter TB and UDPs, SCT x3/SF3 with BAMA Perfomance tunes Roush body kit, roush side skirt exhaust and paint.
Arron's racecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron's racecar
Is the engine turning over? Check engine light on? Not sure but does your car have coil on plugs? I don't wanna question you but is the fuel filter installed correctly? Cuz if it's backwards it could kill fuel pressure which would cause a no start...
I put it in the way I say it in there. If there was no pressure would it still come out of the pressure release under the hood

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron's racecar
Is the engine turning over? Check engine light on? Not sure but does your car have coil on plugs? I don't wanna question you but is the fuel filter installed correctly? Cuz if it's backwards it could kill fuel pressure which would cause a no start...
If your laying under the car n looking up at it the flat part is facing the right and the rounded part to the left....right
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron's racecar
Is the engine turning over? Check engine light on? Not sure but does your car have coil on plugs? I don't wanna question you but is the fuel filter installed correctly? Cuz if it's backwards it could kill fuel pressure which would cause a no start...
Not only that but there is a fuel shut off switch, I don't know if that's what they were talking about but ford say resetting it usually fixes the problem. I'll research on it and get back...
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright

Not only that but there is a fuel shut off switch, I don't know if that's what they were talking about but ford say resetting it usually fixes the problem. I'll research on it and get back...
Plz tell me where to find this
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateGt

I put it in the way I say it in there. If there was no pressure would it still come out of the pressure release under the hood

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------



If your laying under the car n looking up at it the flat part is facing the right and the rounded part to the left....right
Yah the arrow should look like it's pointing towards the uh i think the drivers side of the car...

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateGt

Plz tell me where to find this
Man I think it's right there under the car on passenger side I don't know hang on let me look..

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright

Yah the arrow should look like it's pointing towards the uh i think the drivers side of the car...

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------



Man I think it's right there under the car on passenger side I don't know hang on let me look..
Ok so when you bought the car, did you look it over real well, it did not look like it had been in an accident did it. Because that's what trips the lil red button in ur trunk, or loss in fuel pressure... But the button is in the trunk for sure...

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

The red button is the fuel sit off switch. So rip out your trunk liner and find it. If it's tripped then you'll be able to push it in... That may help I don't know though I'd have to be actually there to see and here exactly what's it's doing and how it's acting...
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright

Yah the arrow should look like it's pointing towards the uh i think the drivers side of the car...

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------



Man I think it's right there under the car on passenger side I don't know hang on let me look..

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------



Ok so when you bought the car, did you look it over real well, it did not look like it had been in an accident did it. Because that's what trips the lil red button in ur trunk, or loss in fuel pressure... But the button is in the trunk for sure...
I posted a pic in this thread so it is the red button in the trunk?
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:36 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
See because it work like a safety switch, to shut off the fuel if it ever was in an accident. Or in another case if a loss of fuel pressure then it will trip also to protect you from ruining the whole fuel system. Sounds like a lot of work, but I'd try every thing, even like tearin the fuel rails off and see what kind of shape the injectors are in... I dont know sound like it's not getting fuel though...

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright
See because it work like a safety switch, to shut off the fuel if it ever was in an accident. Or in another case if a loss of fuel pressure then it will trip also to protect you from ruining the whole fuel system. Sounds like a lot of work, but I'd try every thing, even like tearin the fuel rails off and see what kind of shape the injectors are in... I dont know sound like it's not getting fuel though...
Sorry but I don't see a pic, and yes it's it's in the trunk, on your model it should be on the drivers side...
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright
See because it work like a safety switch, to shut off the fuel if it ever was in an accident. Or in another case if a loss of fuel pressure then it will trip also to protect you from ruining the whole fuel system. Sounds like a lot of work, but I'd try every thing, even like tearin the fuel rails off and see what kind of shape the injectors are in... I dont know sound like it's not getting fuel though...

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------



Sorry but I don't see a pic, and yes it's it's in the trunk, on your model it should be on the drivers side...
This

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120405_214201.png
Views:	164
Size:	297.0 KB
ID:	46083
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright
See because it work like a safety switch, to shut off the fuel if it ever was in an accident. Or in another case if a loss of fuel pressure then it will trip also to protect you from ruining the whole fuel system. Sounds like a lot of work, but I'd try every thing, even like tearin the fuel rails off and see what kind of shape the injectors are in... I dont know sound like it's not getting fuel though...

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------



Sorry but I don't see a pic, and yes it's it's in the trunk, on your model it should be on the drivers side...
Yah ok I saw the pic yes that's it, when you pushed it what did it do?

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

So you tried to start it after that right what did it do, how did it act?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Lol workin on it right now aren't you...
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright

Yah ok I saw the pic yes that's it, when you pushed it what did it do?

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

So you tried to start it after that right what did it do, how did it act?

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Lol workin on it right now aren't you...
Naw I wish im at wrk, nothen happen damn I think I put it n backwards. One side is flat and the other side is round I put the flat side towards the drivers side
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
Well give some info on it, what kinda shape it's it, mileage, how did it ride, how was it sounding when first started it, rough idle anything? What kind of Shap is the motor really in... Really man look it over real well tell me if it looks like it's been in an accident. How much did ya pay for it?
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright
Well give some info on it, what kinda shape it's it, mileage, how did it ride, how was it sounding when first started it, rough idle anything? What kind of Shap is the motor really in... Really man look it over real well tell me if it looks like it's been in an accident. How much did ya pay for it?
They were asking $1850, I got it dropped down to $1200 and I would start but I had to press the gas and it would start. I got ut up to 60 then exited got back on and it would go past 40 so I pulled over and it left it idle and it died. Towed it home and I could start it but soon as I put it indrive it would die. So I replaced fuel fulter abd it wont turn over it sounds dry like its not getting any gas. If I flip the filter over will it **** up the whole fuel system
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
Re: Just bought a gt and need help

Na ibdont think so but heck man it might just be somethin simple like a the intake being loose, but I don't know man could be a lot of things...
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Arron's racecar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Nevada
Posts: 341
So here is mine left side of pic is the driver side....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4194659301.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	382.1 KB
ID:	46095  
__________________
2004 GT current mods : CAI, BBK Short throw shifter TB and UDPs, SCT x3/SF3 with BAMA Perfomance tunes Roush body kit, roush side skirt exhaust and paint.
Arron's racecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:40 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathew r wright
na ibdont think so but heck man it might just be somethin simple like a the intake being loose, but i don't know man could be a lot of things...


Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120405_223950.png
Views:	161
Size:	319.1 KB
ID:	46096



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120405_224014.png
Views:	158
Size:	361.7 KB
ID:	46097



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120405_224041.png
Views:	135
Size:	294.2 KB
ID:	46098
UltimateGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Arron's racecar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Nevada
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arron's racecar
So here is mine left side of pic is the driver side....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1497817011.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	382.1 KB
ID:	46099  
__________________
2004 GT current mods : CAI, BBK Short throw shifter TB and UDPs, SCT x3/SF3 with BAMA Perfomance tunes Roush body kit, roush side skirt exhaust and paint.
Arron's racecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaturnMan8227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Region: California
Posts: 831
Send a message via AIM to SaturnMan8227
Re: Just bought a gt and need help

Have you done the simple things like changing out the Plugs ans and COPs?
__________________
SaturnMan8227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:27 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
And I still don't know how you can lose fuel pressure just by changing a fuel filter. I just changed mine a week an a half ago, and didn't have any of those kinda problems....
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:37 AM   #35
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright

And I still don't know how you can lose fuel pressure just by changing a fuel filter. I just changed mine a week an a half ago, and didn't have any of those kinda problems....
Put it on backwards?
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BMW Guys & Gals, I Need Your Help. primer2tone General Car Discussion 4 05-15-2012 11:09 PM
95 GT NickMac 1979-1995 Mustang GT 7 04-11-2012 02:24 PM
best plugs and wires? sixpac 1979-1995 Mustang GT 16 04-05-2012 04:58 AM
pop,crackle and backfiring ? Robbie94gt 1979-1995 Mustang GT 5 04-04-2012 04:57 PM
vacume help hellonme 1979-1995 Mustang GT 2 04-04-2012 03:32 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



05:03 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.