Griggs coils and springs! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Griggs coils and springs!

So as I am going to paint my calipers red and dip my wheels I realized what kind of suspension my car came with. I knew it was dropped but didn't knw it was a full suspension kit. In the rear it has Griggs racing springs and tockiko shocks. In the front it has Griggs coilovers! Their adjustable just but turning it clockwise! It also has cc plates. I was just wondering is it safe to drop it as much as I want?
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-20-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831
So as I am going to paint my calipers red and dip my wheels I realized what kind of suspension my car came with. I knew it was dropped but didn't knw it was a full suspension kit. In the rear it has Griggs racing springs and tockiko shocks. In the front it has Griggs coilovers! Their adjustable just but turning it clockwise! It also has cc plates. I was just wondering is it safe to drop it as much as I want?


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-52448838.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	478.1 KB
ID:	47709
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-466428181.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	302.7 KB
ID:	47708   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2978480884.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	400.3 KB
ID:	47710  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2162802568.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	471.5 KB
ID:	47711  
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
It also has this idk what it is but I says motor something can't read it well

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1288396639.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	452.7 KB
ID:	47712
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-699978317.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	442.4 KB
ID:	47713  
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
NeedSomeMods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Region: Texas
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831
It also has this idk what it is but I says motor t can't read it well
Maximum Motorsports! It sure looks like the previous owner of that car knew what they were doing when modding that car's suspension. Very nice.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

It's the same company that made your CC plates. Arguably, the best aftermarket suspension manufacturer for our cars.
__________________
2000 V6 - RIP
The '94 -
NeedSomeMods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedSomeMods

Maximum Motorsports! It sure looks like the previous owner of that car knew what they were doing when modding that car's suspension. Very nice.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

It's the same company that made your CC plates. Arguably, the best aftermarket suspension manufacturer for our cars.
Sweet thanks. Didn't even notice but he also put borla exhaust

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-504948120.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	452.6 KB
ID:	47720
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
NeedSomeMods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Region: Texas
Posts: 775
Did the guy you bought it from tell you about this stuff? Seems crazy to have such high dollar mods into the car to just "discover" it.
I see the BBK CAI too. Very nice.
__________________
2000 V6 - RIP
The '94 -
NeedSomeMods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedSomeMods
Did the guy you bought it from tell you about this stuff? Seems crazy to have such high dollar mods into the car to just "discover" it.
I see the BBK CAI too. Very nice.
The guy I bought if from bought if from some person tht lives like 6 hours from here. He didn't have a clue what the stuff was
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:41 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.