Aurora's heart died. - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord05
I forget what they switched in them but they will not mount up to other years it's something with a eight bolt pattern and they switched it to a 6 bolt pattern in 2001
Right to mount to the 3650's right....
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mile high JDF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Thronton
Region: Colorado
Posts: 5,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord05
I forget what they switched in them but they will not mount up to other years it's something with a eight bolt pattern and they switched it to a 6 bolt pattern in 2001
You're thinking of the flywheel bolt patterns.
__________________
Sold - Black 2000 Mustang GT, gone but definitely not forgotten
- Silver 2007 Corvette
Current - DHG 2001 Bullitt
Mile high JDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 03:35 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright

Right to mount to the 3650's right....
99-00 early 01 were windsor built motors. They did come with 8 bolt cranks. These motors will work and will bolt up to a 3650. The flywheel was changed to an 11in clutch but has nothing to do with mating to a 3650. So to recap 99-00 will mount to a 3650

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord05
I forget what they switched in them but they will not mount up to other years it's something with a eight bolt pattern and they switched it to a 6 bolt pattern in 2001
Bad bad misinformation....
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad

99-00 early 01 were windsor built motors. They did come with 8 bolt cranks. These motors will work and will bolt up to a 3650. The flywheel was changed to an 11in clutch but has nothing to do with mating to a 3650. So to recap 99-00 will mount to a 3650

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------



Bad bad misinformation....
Oh ok I see.. See ya learn something new everyday...

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright

Oh ok I see.. See ya learn something new everyday...
So it's from 8main bolts to 6?
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
If I get the mark setup I really have no way of driving over there to get it. If I recall then he is in Indiana.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:44 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright


So it's from 8main bolts to 6?
8 bolt crank and 6 bolt crank are what we are talking about.
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jord05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 185
Alright no good to me now hahaha but what's the difference between the windsors and 3650 I'm confused I was told where I bought the motor they couldn't do it
Jord05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord05
Alright no good to me now hahaha but what's the difference between the windsors and 3650 I'm confused I was told where I bought the motor they couldn't do it
Well Windsor is a type of engine plant that made our 4.6s. 3650 is the model of Tremec 5-speed transmission our GTs have.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #114
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jord05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 185
Oh ok then why did this company tell me they had to buy this one an I couldn't get the other? Jus a scam to get my money?
Jord05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:58 AM   #115
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord05
Oh ok then why did this company tell me they had to buy this one an I couldn't get the other? Jus a scam to get my money?
No I actually read up on this, so the 99-00 were Romeo motors from the Romeo plant, which were built somewhat different than the Windsor motors from cranks, to rods, pistons, cams which were punched on instead of bolted on, and heads... One of the main differences is the modification made to the chain guides on the Windsor motors, so that way ford could use the same timing chains and guides on the 5.4L. Mainly to keep cost down... See the thing is that the Windsor plant didn't always have time to make the Windsor motors, so the Romeo plant did end up building a lot of Windsor motors.. The plus for 02-04 owners is they have a lil bit stronger motors than 99- late 01's. That's the difference, so really my opinion I really don't see why you couldn't use a Windsor or Romeo they are a lil different in all areas but I see and hear people doing engine swaps all the time. So why not why wouldn't you would be able to, with the right other parts to swap, I should be able to swap a whole new Windsor motor with a new ecu and what not right?..

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright

No I actually read up on this, so the 99-00 were Romeo motors from the Romeo plant, which were built somewhat different than the Windsor motors from cranks, to rods, pistons, cams which were punched on instead of bolted on, and heads... One of the main differences is the modification made to the chain guides on the Windsor motors, so that way ford could use the same timing chains and guides on the 5.4L. Mainly to keep cost down... See the thing is that the Windsor plant didn't always have time to make the Windsor motors, so the Romeo plant did end up building a lot of Windsor motors.. The plus for 02-04 owners is they have a lil bit stronger motors than 99- late 01's. That's the difference, so really my opinion I really don't see why you couldn't use a Windsor or Romeo they are a lil different in all areas but I see and hear people doing engine swaps all the time. So why not why wouldn't you would be able to, with the right other parts to swap, I should be able to swap a whole new Windsor motor with a new ecu and what not right?..
Also here's an idea, stroker kits... What do you guys think? If someone wanted to rebuild their 4.6 to 5.1, they could have it machined and install the new stroker parts and get a lil better hp, but a lot stronger engine too right? I think that's not a bad idea, ya get the built stronger motor they want plus they can say they have a 306 motor. Ya put the same amount money in a motor doing it that way too right?
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #116
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Update on that 4.6 long block I posted pics of earlier.

It seems it was out of a '93 town car and the block has been newly machined with a good crosshatch and new freeze dowels and stainless freeze plugs. And he's got the stock Rods and pistons, crank, and head. it's tore down to block and parts right now though. He still wants $400.

My question is would a '93 town car have the same engine as my '02 GT? The block is a 4.6 281 he has.. That matches mine. But are the heads different? I would imagine it wasn't the same engine at all...



And one more thought. The guy with the Mark 8 engine with 85k miles wanted to sell me the full engine, wiring harness, computer, and auto transmission for $800 total. Wondering if I could use the Mark 8 block, flip the harness tranny and comp for profit, and basically pay for a set of cams and cam gears? Also the compression will be higher but will the engine be capable of 300+ RWHP with cams and intake and tune plus forged internals? Seems like this route may be good if that aforementioned 4.6 block doesn't check out?
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #117
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mathew r Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
Update on that 4.6 long block I posted pics of earlier.

It seems it was out of a '93 town car and the block has been newly machined with a good crosshatch and new freeze dowels and stainless freeze plugs. And he's got the stock Rods and pistons, crank, and head. it's tore down to block and parts right now though. He still wants $400.

My question is would a '93 town car have the same engine as my '02 GT? The block is a 4.6 281 he has.. That matches mine. But are the heads different? I would imagine it wasn't the same engine at all...

And one more thought. The guy with the Mark 8 engine with 85k miles wanted to sell me the full engine, wiring harness, computer, and auto transmission for $800 total. Wondering if I could use the Mark 8 block, flip the harness tranny and comp for profit, and basically pay for a set of cams and cam gears? Also the compression will be higher but will the engine be capable of 300+ RWHP with cams and intake and tune plus forged internals? Seems like this route may be good if that aforementioned 4.6 block doesn't check out?
From a period of 91-04 the 4.6L were all modified and built a lil different, so no technically no because you have a motor with different heads and chain guides... I like the idea you have with the mark motor...
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #118
Registered User
Newbie
 
LA03GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 6
Re: Aurora's heart died.

Go to modularmustangracing.com
You can order the exact engine you want and its not bad prices.
LA03GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:36 AM   #119
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
The mark block is a great start. Flip the rest of the parts that you get. Put that in the engine. Stay with the 2v to stay on a lower budget. But do get the block honed, decked and line honed. Get pistons first before machining the block. So the machinest can match pistons to the holes. Remember this the 4.6L has MLS gaskets and need to have smooth surfaces. So both heads and block need to be smoothed. PM me if you have questions. I have built my own engine and installing as well. I can help you with steps and such.

Attachment 49929



Attachment 49930



Attachment 49931
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:17 PM   #120
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Re: Aurora's heart died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad View Post
The mark block is a great start. Flip the rest of the parts that you get. Put that in the engine. Stay with the 2v to stay on a lower budget. But do get the block honed, decked and line honed. Get pistons first before machining the block. So the machinest can match pistons to the holes. Remember this the 4.6L has MLS gaskets and need to have smooth surfaces. So both heads and block need to be smoothed. PM me if you have questions. I have built my own engine and installing as well. I can help you with steps and such.

Attachment 49929



Attachment 49930



Attachment 49931
I think I'ma give the guy a call back on that mark block and see where we can go with that. About how much would the machine shop cost to do all that work to the block?
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #121
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Was 100 for the decking
85 for the honing .20 over. Not all machineshops are the same so shop around. Look for quality work foremost.
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Pretty sure the bolt on my x-pipe passenger bottom side is stripped. Great.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:02 AM   #123
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
A lot has happened tonight!! Finished up everything finally and bam! Engine out. Now to start tearing it down to check out what was actually wrong with it. Then gonna get forged internals and go with a stage two cam and new springs plus a whole rebuild kit. is it bad that I'm a bit excited?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2750852655.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	51405   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1247013579.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	598.4 KB
ID:	51406  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2875154489.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	602.8 KB
ID:	51407  
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:05 AM   #124
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
A lot has happened tonight!! Finished up everything finally and bam! Engine out. Now to start tearing it down to check out what was actually wrong with it. Then gonna get forged internals and go with a stage two cam and new springs plus a whole rebuild kit. is it bad that I'm a bit excited?
Awesome!!! I was wondering if you'd have time to keep working on your engine. Got caught up on the thread, looks like you've been thinking about it a lot. You are gonna feel really good about this rebuild when your done.
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #125
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
A lot has happened tonight!! Finished up everything finally and bam! Engine out. Now to start tearing it down to check out what was actually wrong with it. Then gonna get forged internals and go with a stage two cam and new springs plus a whole rebuild kit. is it bad that I'm a bit excited?
I think I figures out your problem...you have a goofy lookin dude sitting where your engine is supposed to be!!!
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #126
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

Awesome!!! I was wondering if you'd have time to keep working on your engine. Got caught up on the thread, looks like you've been thinking about it a lot. You are gonna feel really good about this rebuild when your done.
Thanks! Gotta give props to 32vnomad. He's been a huge help.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT

I think I figures out your problem...you have a goofy lookin dude sitting where your engine is supposed to be!!!
And pay that guy no mind. He's my stand in motor for now.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:18 PM   #127
Registered Member
Regular
 
AgentOrange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 991
Forged guts= plans to boost?
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:10 PM   #128
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange
Forged guts= plans to boost?
Who knows?

Sorta finished cleaning. Soon I'm going to take a tooth brush to it to get all the fine spots.

Before and after!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-846281462.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	510.4 KB
ID:	51460   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1902310773.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	551.5 KB
ID:	51461  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2693307493.jpg
Views:	218
Size:	557.6 KB
ID:	51462  
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:06 PM   #129
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson

Thanks! Gotta give props to 32vnomad. He's been a huge help.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------



And pay that guy no mind. He's my stand in motor for now.
Thank you glad to help
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:42 AM   #130
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Keep the updates coming. I am working on an in depth writeup for a dohc swap with photos etc. Hopefully will get that out soon.

Attachment 51535



Attachment 51536
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:41 AM   #131
Registered Member
Regular
 
AgentOrange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 991
Pretty valve covers
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:23 PM   #132
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentOrange
Pretty valve covers
E9 laser red and clear coat
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Update! Btw I'm going forward with the complete repaint of the car, obviously.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2665678032.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	295.1 KB
ID:	51755   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3232094751.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	51756  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4067250161.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	276.7 KB
ID:	51757  
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:21 PM   #134
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
Update! Btw I'm going forward with the complete repaint of the car, obviously.
Nice man! Saw your roasting video on YouTube. Look forward to seeing your new one when your finished with the Aurora Refresh!
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:44 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

Nice man! Saw your roasting video on YouTube. Look forward to seeing your new one when your finished with the Aurora Refresh!
It going to be a whole new car!
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #136
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Bottom of the hood is done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2783607930.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	252.1 KB
ID:	51878   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3319033060.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	235.5 KB
ID:	51879  

__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:25 PM   #137
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
Bottom of the hood is done.
Are you gonna take car of all the door jams and other nook a crannys yourself? Any underbody plans?
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:41 AM   #138
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

Are you gonna take car of all the door jams and other nook a crannys yourself? Any underbody plans?
Yes. That's the plan.
I'm debating on putting it on a rotisserie.
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:15 AM   #139
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeJohnson
A lot has happened tonight!! Finished up everything finally and bam! Engine out. Now to start tearing it down to check out what was actually wrong with it. Then gonna get forged internals and go with a stage two cam and new springs plus a whole rebuild kit. is it bad that I'm a bit excited?
Can anyone verify this as the first flinstones-esque powered mustang?
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:17 AM   #140
Registered Member
Regular
 
ColeJohnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Can anyone verify this as the first flinstones-esque powered mustang?
I'm pretty sure that's what is happening. Haha. Sometimes I felt like I could start off running faster than my little 2v could. :/
__________________

2016 Comp Orange GT (current)
Aurora - 2002 Boosted GT! (Sold, sadly)
ColeJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:51 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.