trick flow heads kennel bell supercharger friendly? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-19-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
trick flow heads kennel bell supercharger friendly?

So like the title states i need to know if trick flow heads are kennel bell supercharger friendly
allen1998gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2012, 05:03 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Lol very. It's cams and valve springs you need to worry about not the actual head. Although the more air they are able to inhale the better. Trick flows are by far the absolute best heads for the 2v. The actually perform on a 4v level so fire away at them.
t0t4lbl4ck0ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
what cams would you recommend?

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

off americanmuscle.com
br10301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Umm I'd suggest getting some from Modularheadshop.com. They have a huge selection and if you buy your heads from from them which they would be ported and even better you get the cams and springs and them degreed all for free. I mean you pay for all the extra stuff with the price but they are ported heads and ported by the best. I'd seriously buy from them and only them. Doing a degree job on the cams is a major chore so that's a massive bonus
Old 05-20-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Re: trick flow heads kennel bell supercharger friendly?

yes they are but you need to get the trickflow heads with the boost springs and not the regular trickflow heads...
slow02gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:55 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

If you buy them from Modularheadshop they come with the springs already upgraded cams installed and degreed. Along with ford gt followers. All that is needed to do is take yours off and line up your crank and boom. Your done. Trust me, that's the way you wanna go. It's well worth buying from them then any where else. It's a great deal.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:54 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

the OP didnt ask about cams or a head and cam package lol...

MHS has great deal on head and cam packages but who wants ot wait 3 monthes for heads? lol
Old 05-21-2012, 02:38 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

What are you talking about. Read the post and the following posts. It was a question posted asking for advice and I gave the right advice. Heads aren't supercharged friendly it's the stuff in the heads and I gave my 2 cents on the subject and sent them to where the can get it figured out. Plus I doubt it's 3 months wait. Max a month.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

And FYI the track heat trick flow heads only have spring upgrades and that's it. And for the price you can buy the comp cam beehive springs which are better and still save money.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:15 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0t4lbl4ck0ut View Post
What are you talking about. Read the post and the following posts. It was a question posted asking for advice and I gave the right advice. Heads aren't supercharged friendly it's the stuff in the heads and I gave my 2 cents on the subject and sent them to where the can get it figured out. Plus I doubt it's 3 months wait. Max a month.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

And FYI the track heat trick flow heads only have spring upgrades and that's it. And for the price you can buy the comp cam beehive springs which are better and still save money.
since when are the comp springs better than the one in the trackheat heads? you may want to call and ask some big shops about that like foxlak,livernoise,etc.....and no one of customer ordered a cam/head package and it took almost 3 monthes to get them in..dont know where you get your info from nick has always been very very slow since he does it all himself..

hell even took my friend 2 monthes to get his cam/head package..i ordered some cams for a customer and a month went by with still no cams so i cancelled and we went straight through bullet racing and had the same cams in a week since they are the once that actually spec'd most of nicks cams..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT