Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Yelow stripes on black conv. gt?

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  wolfstang03 
#1 ·
Alright, since most of y'all know i redid my interior bezels in bright/screamin' yellow. Had an idea of maybe running yellow stripes bumper to bumper. Any opinions?

#4 ·
jdavis96gt said:
There use to be a foxbody vert running around with a yellow stripe and the yellow horse in back window, it looked pretty sharp. I'd say go for it. You'll definitely stand out.
I know a lot of people don't like the plastidip thing, but I think it's cool for this specific idea...throw you some tape down and mask off the car and throw you some plastidip stripes down....then spray some yellow over the pladtidip without removing the masking. Take off the masking and cruise like that for a week or so...see how you like it see how others react to it...if you decide you want it then peel it and have it done for real....if you don't, peel that **** off and don't worry about it.

#6 ·
2002VertGT said:
I know a lot of people don't like the plastidip thing, but I think it's cool for this specific idea...throw you some tape down and mask off the car and throw you some plastidip stripes down....then spray some yellow over the pladtidip without removing the masking. Take off the masking and cruise like that for a week or so...see how you like it see how others react to it...if you decide you want it then peel it and have it done for real....if you don't, peel that **** off and don't worry about it.
+1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.