Dyno number - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
CodyNelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: West Virgina
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla

You guys need to realize that dyno sheet is only a 5k pull and not even full power. I love a nasty little 2v.
Exactly! He isn't even close to make full boost! With that combo he has another 1500rpms to go!! OP you should see pretty dang close to 600. Congrats!
CodyNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla

You guys need to realize that dyno sheet is only a 5k pull and not even full power. I love a nasty little 2v.
I agree the 2v is a awesome engine no arguement their. Ive never had anything dyno tuned so theirs no arguement here. Look iam still learning new things and will be happy with the knowledge you other guys can give me
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Georgia
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

I agree the 2v is a awesome engine no arguement their. Ive never had anything dyno tuned so theirs no arguement here. Look iam still learning new things and will be happy with the knowledge you other guys can give me
No argument just stating that it was not at peak power.
Mzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla

No argument just stating that it was not at peak power.
Well iam glad you told me I honestly didn't know thats good news then
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:08 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

If your going to race it alot go for it. But if not you have a very fast steet car and 447 hp would make me happy as hello
I'm not planning to keep the car cause I don't use it that much I just want to get it tune right and drive it for a while then sell it

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzilla

You guys need to realize that dyno sheet is only a 5k pull and not even full power. I love a nasty little 2v.
That's right is just a break in tune
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:53 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
FORDGT14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Surprise
Region: Arizona
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmustang01

I'm not planning to keep the car cause I don't use it that much I just want to get it tune right and drive it for a while then sell it

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------



That's right is just a break in tune
Why put all that money and time into such a beautiful car and then just sell it..?
Moving up to a 4v mabye?
FORDGT14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDGT14

Why put all that money and time into such a beautiful car and then just sell it..?
Moving up to a 4v mabye?
Most of the time I'm working out of town and the wife don't like to drive it cause IS TO LOUD and besides that I closed my garage to make a biger liver room (wife idea and I accepted smdh) so its just sitting outside and the sun already crack the 4 tires
So I rather sell it and build me a shop and put a gt500 there
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
FORDGT14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Surprise
Region: Arizona
Posts: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmustang01

Most of the time I'm working out of town and the wife don't like to drive it cause IS TO LOUD and besides that I closed my garage to make a biger liver room (wife idea and I accepted smdh) so its just sitting outside and the sun already crack the 4 tires
So I rather sell it and build me a shop and put a gt500 there
Man id buy your car if I could lol
FORDGT14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDGT14

Man id buy your car if I could lol
It's gonna be outside my house waiting for someone to take him lol
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
2000_gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 419
Where you live and how much you asking
2000_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_gt
Where you live and how much you asking
Odessa tx I'm asking 17
I post it here on the for sale forum
I also got the motor that I was using on this car 2
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



07:15 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.