Drag radials - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
WCS2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 23
Drag radials

Who all out there is running the Mickey Thompson ET Street radial?
What do you think of it?
WCS2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCS2002
Who all out there is running the Mickey Thompson ET Street radial?
What do you think of it?
My friend is runnin those MT and he loves em he said. I have Hoosier DR's so I might get some afterwards
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:12 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
WCS2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

My friend is runnin those MT and he loves em he said. I have Hoosier DR's so I might get some afterwards
How long have you had the Hoosiers?
Do you like them?
WCS2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-30-2012, 12:01 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCS2002

How long have you had the Hoosiers?
Do you like them?
Like month and a half now and yea I love em grip really good
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
WCS2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

Like month and a half now and yea I love em grip really good
Yeah I've been mixed between the two
I also wanted to have something that would last a little longer than the usual drag radial
I looks like all I can find that has a long life is the nitto NT05R
WCS2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCS2002

Yeah I've been mixed between the two
I also wanted to have something that would last a little longer than the usual drag radial
I looks like all I can find that has a long life is the nitto NT05R
What size u planning on running? You going to be tracking it or dd?
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
WCS2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

What size u planning on running? You going to be tracking it or dd?
They are 315 35 17
And a little of both on and off the track
WCS2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCS2002

They are 315 35 17
And a little of both on and off the track
Hmm I can only talk about the Hoosiers I have and they are koo
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



11:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.