supercharger - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #36
Registered Member
Re: supercharger

Originally Posted by MachMan1017 View Post
Excited to see the results when she's all done!
I am too...

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Yeah, you'll need to start you a KB install thread so we can follow.
Im def going to do that, soon as I order it I will start a thread with pictures and what I did to it that day. If it is like on the website it comes pre-assembled so it should only take a weekend with a help from a buddy of mine. The only thing that will hold me up is getting it tuned because the place is backed up.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Rm360 View Post
No problem I remember reading it just wanted you to be aware , nothing sucks more than doing all that work to have something fail, then have to wait 4 days to get a new part!!! LOL!!!
Yeah I know, lucky I have a Speed shop down the road that is fairly reason able to the prices I find online.

---------- Post added 07-20-2012 at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-19-2012 at 11:50 PM ----------

Wow I was reading more about the kit and it comes with the fuel rails....pretty much what you see in the picture is how it comes.

southernstang00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT