heads... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
charlie03fastGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: California
Posts: 185
heads...

So my coworker gave me a set of P.I. heads he was going to swap on a mustang he used to have. They r in very good condition. My question is how much does a port and polish job run and how much power will they put out?????? Or should I just keep them as an extra set in case something happens to mine in the future......
charlie03fastGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-21-2012, 07:16 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rm360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie03fastGT
So my coworker gave me a set of P.I. heads he was going to swap on a mustang he used to have. They r in very good condition. My question is how much does a port and polish job run and how much power will they put out?????? Or should I just keep them as an extra set in case something happens to mine in the future......
I talked to Jon Kasse racing , they do killer ford stuff a port and polish and assemble was around 1500 and the heads would flow close to 44 cc trick flow heads
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
charlie03fastGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: California
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360

I talked to Jon Kasse racing , they do killer ford stuff a port and polish and assemble was around 1500 and the heads would flow close to 44 cc trick flow heads
Not bad.....did they mention any numbers on power output????
charlie03fastGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rm360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie03fastGT

Not bad.....did they mention any numbers on power output????
No only flow numbers, the power output would be dependent on your set up , heads, cams , intake, etc...
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:32 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.