Ford Racing PI Cylinder Heads for 97 GT - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #36
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Man that's sweet bro! That's some good power! Glad she's all done for this round. Too bad you couldn't get a video of your burn out so we could all :drool: like I'm sure you did!
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2012, 10:23 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
Man that's sweet bro! That's some good power! Glad she's all done for this round. Too bad you couldn't get a video of your burn out so we could all :drool: like I'm sure you did!
Ill get a vid soon as I get my iPhone fixed. Been to busy. AT&T couldn't fix the software. Looks like another new phone.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstang00
Wow, good job man and your making 289 RWHP compared to what it was without PI heads? Dang, i didnt know that made a difference like that so I guess when i had mind CNC ported and polished I say a nice gain. Im hoping with those heads and FI it really goes up but I guess i will have to wait until thurs. Nice car bro and I bet you were glad to see that smoke and money going up with the tire burning lol. JK
Correction: 279.09 RWHP. Sorry too excited. 94 over stock.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstang00
Wow, good job man and your making 289 RWHP compared to what it was without PI heads? Dang, i didnt know that made a difference like that so I guess when i had mind CNC ported and polished I say a nice gain. Im hoping with those heads and FI it really goes up but I guess i will have to wait until thurs. Nice car bro and I bet you were glad to see that smoke and money going up with the tire burning lol. JK
Lol, dang tires needed it some. Bout $10 bucks of smoke. T555 are some hard tires.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:26 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Did know Americans spent 6 billion dollars replacing or fixing their iPhones last year...
Mathew r Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
I don't remember what cams you have? If it was kinda aggressive, I would think that would make your car shake at idle, especially that low of idle.

You know, I never thought of UDP being together with a light weight flywheel. That, along with an aluminum drive would be great for rotating mass weight reduction. Awesome updates bro!
Heads up on shaking engine at idle:
-found out I had a misfiring #7 cylinder.
-changed plugs to new auto lite platinum, thought I had licked. FL did their manic as usual and isolated one of my refurbished injectors at fault. Yes, # 7. These guys are great man.
-additional symptoms of misfire show up with vibrations while driving with vibrations at RPMs below 2k in all gears except reverse, in my case.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright
Looks like you hot deep pockets to me lol, nice lol rite up on your car I really like it... I really respect you for sending me a private message to see about you car... I still yet to compression test and fuel test mine for the n2o that I wanna put on mine... Thanks man...
Sorry so late to respond, now I have time. Heading to FREAKY FRIDAY at Fayetteville raceway tomorrow. I will have a camera, hope my wife is up to the task.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew r Wright
Did know Americans spent 6 billion dollars replacing or fixing their iPhones last year...
I wouldn't doubt it. The guy that replaced mine in July was mute, no voice, and deaf. Had to chat with him on an iPad, lol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT