Done with modding the pony ): - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Done with modding the pony ):

After a lot of thinking and talking with some family members I am done with modifying my car. Reason is I have to start saving up money for the fire academy, I'm all done with classes for the AA in fire science and all I need is 4k for the academy. So no more mods for my car and time to save up. Will still be on the forum
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang936's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 406
Hey your cars amazing! one you get done with school you can start modding again, everyone stop modding at one time or another
Mustang936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
sonicpony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WI
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,411
Re: Done with modding the pony ):

Nothing wrong with that man! Finish that schooling and then pick up on the modding again, that's the right way to do it.

I've decided not to sink any more major money into my car either but I plan on banking the coin to use on a v8, not schooling

Hope to see you around on the site!
__________________


12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-04-2012, 06:08 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang936
Hey your cars amazing! one you get done with school you can start modding again, everyone stop modding at one time or another
Thnks and yea I knw when I'm done I'll be into modding again

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03
Nothing wrong with that man! Finish that schooling and then pick up on the modding again, that's the right way to do it.

I've decided not to sink any more major money into my car either but I plan on banking the coin to use on a v8, not schooling

Hope to see you around on the site!
Yea thnks and I'll stay on
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigB227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: West Palm Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831
After a lot of thinking and talking with some family members I am done with modifying my car. Reason is I have to start saving up money for the fire academy, I'm all done with classes for the AA in fire science and all I need is 4k for the academy. So no more mods for my car and time to save up. Will still be on the forum
Hey man I'm doing the same route as you, I'm finishing up my AS in fire science technology and then hitting te fire academy, best of luck to you!!!
BigB227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB227

Hey man I'm doing the same route as you, I'm finishing up my AS in fire science technology and then hitting te fire academy, best of luck to you!!!
Thanks man and good luck with you too!
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
BigB227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: West Palm Beach
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831

Thanks man and good luck with you too!
Anytime dude and thanks I hope it all goes good
BigB227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
bullitt1075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Capitola
Region: California
Posts: 1,634
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
There's plenty of fun still to be had Autocrossing. Plus, I'd say brakes and a full engine build/supercharger are all that's left for you possibly to do on your car. You've got a real solid stang as it sits now.
__________________
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Scream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Biloxi
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 869
Finish school get a better job better pay more mods
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075
There's plenty of fun still to be had Autocrossing. Plus, I'd say brakes and a full engine build/supercharger are all that's left for you possibly to do on your car. You've got a real solid stang as it sits now.
Yea I'll still attend the auto x but I won't put money into it anymore, now just focus on saving up.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream
Finish school get a better job better pay more mods
Yea true tht
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:18 PM   #11
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Glad to hear your moving to the next step in your career. Also glad your gonna stay on the forum!
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:47 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Speed_Mister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Central Arkansas
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 1,220
Hey it's okay I'm done modding mine I allready have full bolt one except headers and I have a nos uninstalled
__________________
2004 Mustang GT 5 Speed
Full Bolt Ons
370rwhp 470rwtq
12.1 @ 117.9 (1.7) in 1/4th
7.6 @ 92.1 (1.6) in 1/8th
Speed_Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:24 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
Glad to hear your moving to the next step in your career. Also glad your gonna stay on the forum!
Yea me too!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed_Mister
Hey it's okay I'm done modding mine I allready have full bolt one except headers and I have a nos uninstalled
Nice!! I'm missing a couple bolt ons performance wise but my suspension is preety maxed out. When I'm done with my career I hope to finish this project and hopefully get a cobra
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:59 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.