Originally Posted by chrissystangGT
Yeah it just fills up the back sometimes. I have a towel back there which helps but I have to change it every time it rains. I just don't want to get mold or have the water drop on my amps which are right under it. The window on American muscle is like 180 but if I can fix it another way I would rather do that. Should've gotten a coupe lol.
If you've already tried vinyl glue, I don't know of any other way to fix it besides replacing the unit. I know that's something really annoying to pay for, but it's worth it in my opinion. Mold will grow and spread in your interior with a nasty scent. Also, sometimes mold can be a real pain to get rid of.
I used to store my Mustang in a storage facility garage. Some how water vapor was getting inside, I wasn't really sure where from since I never drove it in the rain (Mickey Thompsons all the time). Although, it probably was from the weather stripping on the window, I never fixed it and kept getting excessive mold.
Again, I definitely suggest replacing the whole unit. Mold is just not worth the hassle, IMO. Let me know if there's anything I can help with!