Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Double din in 99

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  GP3GT 
#1 ·
Is there any possible way to put a double din stereo in the 99-00 mustangs? I have a single din stereo but I'm looking to replace it.. I have a 99 which has two different slots compared to the 01-04 which is why I was wondering if it's possible... Any help appreciated thanks!

#2 ·
I'm pretty sure you can go to crutchfeild.com they have complete kits that come with the radio adapters and the plate to go into your dash I will always shop with them and they have a 24/7 help line if you have any questions

When you look at the stereo it will say it fits with a green check or a yellow "!" that says it needs to be modified so just get the one that's fits

#3 ·
mcvicar04 said:
I'm pretty sure you can go to crutchfeild.com they have complete kits that come with the radio adapters and the plate to go into your dash I will always shop with them and they have a 24/7 help line if you have any questions

When you look at the stereo it will say it fits with a green check or a yellow "!" that says it needs to be modified so just get the one that's fits
Nice thanks for the help man.. I'll go on that site and see what they have

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.