Dont let anyone ever borrow your mustang!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Dont let anyone ever borrow your mustang!!

Ever let anyone borrow your car and when they return it I has dents or scrapes that werent there before.?
Yesterday I washed my stang then went to work. I park reversed and I always get the 1st spot to watch my car.
So today my sister insisted on taking my car to the doctor so I let her. She was gone for about 4 hours. I didn't get to look over my car because I had a meeting. I was gone for no more than 30 mins an again I parked reversed. When I got home today I noticed someone hit my back bumper pretty hard! Scraped my paint and cracked the paint as well.
I called my sister out on it and she denys it! Like wtf! Just Tell me if they hit you don't lie and not tell me I was gna find out either way since I baby my car.
I'm so mad right now. No one will ever touch my car no matter what.
BeasGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Re: Dont let anyone ever borrow your mustang!!

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure she didn't plan on that happening to your pride n joy, but people don't realize how precious our Mustangs are to us.

Try not to be too hard on her. It's some other a--hole that did the damage. Most people just get in their car and drive it. They never look to see if any damage has been done to it, unlike what we do.

I hope she's fixed soon.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
The fact that she didn't even Tell me about it is what makes me mad. Like tell me what happened don't just deny everything.
My paint is all cracked there's no fixing it anymore. I don't plan on paying for anything since I didn't do it. Somehow she better pay to fix it.
BeasGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
She probably didn't know how to tell you , especially if she knows how you feel bout your car, once you calm down she might be more willing to fess up, then you guys could work something out , hope it all goes good for ya!
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Or what about the possibility that she really doesn't know?? What if he parked nose in and some ****** backed into it while she was in the dr's???

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:01 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT
Or what about the possibility that she really doesn't know?? What if he parked nose in and some ****** backed into it while she was in the dr's???
+1
Old 09-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT
True
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:41 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
A word to the wise bro 90% of woman can't drive worth a **** they just don't wanna have to care,I won't even let my brother drive my car and he's a good drive but lazy the only person I truely trust is my father and it's a dam shame he sold his 71 camero 350 went I was born woujd have been a sweet project car for the family
M97cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by M97cobra
A word to the wise bro 90% of woman can't drive worth a **** they just don't wanna have to care,I won't even let my brother drive my car and he's a good drive but lazy the only person I truely trust is my father and it's a dam shame he sold his 71 camero 350 went I was born woujd have been a sweet project car for the family
My wife would beg to differ. One of the first things I noticed about her when we were dating is she drove a stick and well. She does great with out 96 SVT Cobra. We both treat it like a baby. We only drive when there's no chance of rain. Never park it near any other cars. And I've taught her when we do park it somewhere, before you leave do a complete walk around because as of now, knock on wood, there is not one dent in her and it's black.

To the OP, I feel your pain. She probably had no idea it was ever hit. Because she just got in it and went.

Dad story, back in 1980 my mom and dad took my 1970 Mustang Fastback, painted up like a Shelby, hopped up 302, side pipes etc out for a ride. A another muscle car pulled up along side him, started edging him on and then said oh, it's an old man and just drove off!
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Re: Dont let anyone ever borrow your mustang!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M97cobra View Post
I dont think its gender,,theres a few girls on here that might think differently,,it all about the person,,some people have compassion for cars and some think its a ride to whereever..The only two people thats drove my car were women,,of course they talked me into it..lol..but they were careful
Old 09-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
My wife is the only other one that gets to drive my Mustang!... And that is a very rare occasion!...
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog
Sorry to hear that. I'm sure she didn't plan on that happening to your pride n joy, but people don't realize how precious our Mustangs are to us.

Try not to be too hard on her. It's some other a--hole that did the damage. Most people just get in their car and drive it. They never look to see if any damage has been done to it, unlike what we do.

I hope she's fixed soon.
That's right on the money bro +10 people don't realize how much we care about are cars , and I'm sorry about your car man and I hope ur sister dose the right thing and tells u what happened
TXstang125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by M97cobra
I flipped sh** when my mom drove it. She thinks I'm too obsessed with my stang. Someone's not a believer.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

And the only reason I flipped out is cuz she thinks the car is like my dads Beamer
Where you have to floor it to get it to move
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:36 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
My past 2 cars have been middle aged women owned for their entire life. Both are in incredible shape for 13 and 15 years old.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeasGT
Ever let anyone borrow your car and when they return it I has dents or scrapes that werent there before.?
Yesterday I washed my stang then went to work. I park reversed and I always get the 1st spot to watch my car.
So today my sister insisted on taking my car to the doctor so I let her. She was gone for about 4 hours. I didn't get to look over my car because I had a meeting. I was gone for no more than 30 mins an again I parked reversed. When I got home today I noticed someone hit my back bumper pretty hard! Scraped my paint and cracked the paint as well.
I called my sister out on it and she denys it! Like wtf! Just Tell me if they hit you don't lie and not tell me I was gna find out either way since I baby my car.
I'm so mad right now. No one will ever touch my car no matter what.
Some sister, can't even be honest and own up to family.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAS97GT

Some sister, can't even be honest and own up to family.
Mark her off your will.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT