Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Need some help

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Mathew r Wright 
#1 ·
One of my fuel injecters o ring keeps bulging out and spraying gas all over the engine. I replaced the fuel rail and got new injectors and it keeps happening...any ideas?

#2 ·
Noo! You didn't have to do all that! Just get the injector repair kit from autoparts store... It's 4 dollars and will replace up to 4 injectors... I had same problem and was about to buy hole new injector. Just becareful when putting injector back in... Lol got some lube? That will help them slide right into place, and keep from tearing them up again...

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Mathew r Wright said:
Noo! You didn't have to do all that! Just get the injector repair kit from autoparts store... It's 4 dollars and will replace up to 4 injectors... I had same problem and was about to buy hole new injector. Just becareful when putting injector back in... Lol got some lube? That will help them slide right into place, and keep from tearing them up again...
Replace 4 injector o rings that is sorry...

#4 ·
Are you sure the fuel rail is fastened down far enough and good enough on the injector?
If it is, you could try using another o-ring or washer to back up the first o-ring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.