saleen bumper wont fit my cobra? wtf? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

bluekswiss_04 is unknown around these parts
saleen bumper wont fit my cobra? wtf?

so i spend the last 6 months looking for a saleen rear bumper for my cobra, and i taught i got lucky a few weeks ago when i finally found one, and now im having problems installing it. its not an aftermarket, so i dont know why im having problems, im not sure if its my exhaust, check out my pictures, and you be the judge, for some reason i cant get the sides to go in.... any help is greatly appreciated

Old 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Black99Snake is unknown around these parts
can u post a few pics of the areas your havin problems with? i went to your albums but didnt see it. isnt there some bolts that are inside the trunk along the sides that hold the sides on and there should be a screw at both corners of the bumper in the wheel well. maybe the new bumper is missing some tabs and you just over looked it.
1999 Cobra black with medium parchment interiorJLT CAI, RWR motorsports tune, Pacesetter Longtubes, o/r xpipe w/cutouts, Flowmaster Super 44s, built t56, Kevlar clutch, Nitto NT05R, Ford Racing 4.10 gears, MMR 900 rotating assembly, vortech v3 si, twin aeromotive 340s, aeroquip lines, 80lbs injectors
Black99Snake is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT