WTS 98 gt - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Indiana
WTS 98 gt

i know this isnt the right place i haven't been on here in almost a year cause i wrecked my 1998 gt last winter and the insurance company screwed me pretty hard!!! and i dont have the time to sit around post a million times to get on the sale thread.... so here i am I have a 1998 mustang gt that runs and drives perfectly just hit a telephone pole in the drivers quarter last winter. I bought this car early in December for 4500$ and drove it until I spun on the ice trying to go home! Unfortunately my insurance company didn't tell me my policy didn't cover me driving in the ice and hitting a pole! So now my loss is your gain if you need everything besides the rear body(it's fixable body shop here said they would for 2000$ around here if you know anything about body you can do it for alot cheaper! I don't have the money! Everything is perfectly fine from the door up on the drivers side and everything is good on the passenger side except a little scratch beside on the upper part of the quarter. motor needs a tune up been sitting for awhile I got a new honda Civic but when I parked it it ran perfectly fine I'm Asking $2500 Obo I can wait and part it out and get at least that with everything left that's good on the car. im down to one car cause this costs 2 much to drive to my work now and i have a new born baby and my fiancee cant work because we only have one car so i need this thing gone!
Text me I work for putnamville correctional and don't have my phone all day it's easier to respond to texts 812-243-one eight three seven! or email me at countryklown69@yahoo.com cause i probably wont get back on here seeing no one will give me what i need
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	61959_1797633218481_269024760_n.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	78099   Click image for larger version

Name:	390190_1487173697187_1571340374_n (1).jpg
Views:	90
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	78100  

names doug!
im 21 about to 22. i live in southern indiana. im in the indiana army national guard and i deployed to iraq in 2011.i drive a 1998 gt black and silver. i love playing soft ball,riding four wheelers,crotch rockets and anything to do with cars.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

« Cobra swap | 18x11? »