Mustang Evolution Forum banner

SN95 with 03-04 REAR bumper help?

8K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Venomouz831 
#1 ·
I know that you can change the SN95 fenders with the 99-04 fenders,lights,hood and front 03-04 cobra bumper.. simple.
BUT my problem is that what about the rear bumper? I also want to have the rear 03-04 cobra bumper but cant find any pics or info if it will fit and why Cause everyone is so in-love with the front bumper but im so fast all they will se is the back bumper so thats all i care about.... help :) the best answer gets a BEER! :)

the car in the picture ISNT mine.. and that was a just a mock up so no flipping out about it. thanks!

#2 ·
I'm underage so beer is a no go, what would I get!?!? Someone should chime in with something!

#5 ·
U have to change not only the bumper but the trunk and rear tail lights as well. Its like the front....u need new header panel lights fender hood and absorber just to make it a 03/04 style front.....imo not really a good idea. Cheaper just to have a 99-04 and just put cobra parts honestly. Our years are hard but if u wanna go thru with it go ahead it would make his stang unique.....if only u knew my plans lol 2011 rear end cobra r front on my 96 with t tops lol thats my future plans

#7 ·
#9 ·
Venomouz831 said:
Im assumin 94-98 for his since hes asking about it and knows he requirrs the front for the newer style

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.