So today I washed the engine and used some degreaser when it was cool of course but when I was finished I started it up and it was misfiring and idling very rough. I plugged my scanner into it and it was misfiring from cylinder #7. Needless to say I wont be doing this again. What should I do? If I let it dry out will that fix it?
Cover the distributor cap with something plastic, 3lb. butter bowl works pretty good, then always keep the direct streams away from the cap area. You should be all right then. It has happened to me before, I usually take a box fan and point down towards the front of the motor, This will help evaporate the water. When it starts drive it around and the engine heat will do the rest.
You've got water down your #7 spark plug hole. You can vacuum the water out with a wet/dry vac, then just let it dry and you should be fine. You should unplug the spark plug wire to let the connection dry as well.