I looking for a racing chip or performance chip for my car " 2002 FORD MUSTANG GT? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

I looking for a racing chip or performance chip for my car " 2002 FORD MUSTANG GT?

I looking for a racing chip or performance chip for my car " 2002 ford mustang gt
rashane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I looking for a racing chip or performance chip for my car " 2002 FORD MUSTANG GT?

you can either go with an sct or diablo programmers. they are in my opinion way better than chips because you an pull out the tune just in case you take it in to the dealership for whatever reason. plus you can adjust all the parameters right there instead of shipping out the chip back top the tuner and waiting for the chip to return to you.
pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

NO, you do not want nor need a tuner such as listed in the other answers. Those honestly do nothing for your car unless you already have a serious list of mods. What you want is a JET Performance Modual. It plugs onto the back of your pcm and take only a few minuted to install. I have personally used both and i can tell you from experience that the JET works way better. The difference in power was like night and day. It built more power at lower rpms and carried them through the whole rpm range. They are only around $250 and are well worth it.

Here is just an idea...
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/de...QJ2070207.html
stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

SCT Flash 3 would be IMO the best choice.

http://www.sctflash.com/
fnam is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT