Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Exhaust

Tags
exhaust
814 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  R6man 
#1 ·
I got the money..what headers/mid pipe should I go with..was thinking MAC long tubes with H pipe. I have magna flow mufflers..any suggestions. Trying to stay under thousand bucks

#3 ·
Your Mufflers are fine, Any Headers and H-Pipe you pick is fine also, but make sure you H-Pipe matches with your Headers. I went with BBK LT's and BBK X-Pipe. My Exhaust in Magnaflow. When you order your H-Pipe, make sure you tell tell the person if your Headers are Long Tubes or Shorties.:good:

#4 ·
Shorty headers will give you top end power, long tubes will give you low end torque. I recommend ceramic coating, but it's expensive. H pipe will give you low rumble, x pipe will give you raspy growl. Personally, i'd go with ceramic equal length long tubes and an H pipe. Brand doesn't matter too much, just make sure the type of steel they use and make sure all piping is mandrel bent. Also, make sure you get the proper sized headers otherwise you won't realize your engine's full potential and you're just wasting money. Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.