Small block 350 - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #71

Region: Indiana
But all I wanted to do was put a 350 small block. Damn. You guys are ignorant ****s.
Trevorbevington is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 09:39 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevorbevington View Post
But all I wanted to do was put a 350 small block. Damn. You guys are ignorant ****s.
Ignorant, no. Stubborn, yes. Green stang and everyone may have differing opinions, but there's good points on both sides. I do apologize for the thread jack though.
Matticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:03 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Look at half of the mustangs u see in drag racing 90 percent have a ls motor or a 350 or 383 or something bigger ! There is a reason why lol
99GreenStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 10:20 PM   #74
Registered Member

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99GreenStang View Post
Look at half of the mustangs u see in drag racing 90 percent have a ls motor or a 350 or 383 or something bigger ! There is a reason why lol
in modded classes maybe, but look at the stockers and superstock, the "real" racers, when Ford came out with the new CJ, they had to group it with the big block hemi's because of the insane power. a little 5.4 against 426 hemi's, hmmmm. My friend runs in GT/CA superstock, and he admits that the Mustangs are beasts and hard to beat.
DeepImpactPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:58 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

I'm amazed at what I've witnessed. Why would someone hate a brand so passionately? Chevys are excellent cars, but ford are too! They both have problems, I personally like them all, I think the camaro and mustang both are about equal, they have both have good and bad. My favorite right now is the challengers and the chargers. Now before someone says "well if you like those best why don't you just get one." I have a 25 year old mustang, not a new one. I can't have a new car of any brand right now.
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

I just want to say this the new challengers look sick but new dodge stuff is junk . As for ur buddy running with a hemi isn't that big of a deal to me if my car couldn't beat a sour foul dodge I would burn it . Was never impressed with the hemi . Mustang looks are beast but the motors aren't unless ur bill gates

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

And referring to them as real racers shows ur intelligence hurry quick put some make up on . Just because some one mods a car doesn't make them not a real racer it just means they at least know how to make modifications and do stuff to their own car and are damn good at it fine sir I bid u a good day
99GreenStang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

« "New Engine" | Mods »