Priorities - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Priorities

What would you say matters the most to you in order from most to least, appearance, performance, or sound?

I'd have to say mine is appearance, sound, performance. I'm 18 and it's a daily driver, but that's not saying I don't love power lol.
Matticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
In my mind performance is appearance and sound. No one will ever rag you for having an ugly car that can put multiple bus lengths on theirs in a drag race and even if they did deep down they'd still only be jealous of your performance. Of coarse im old and on my second marriage so performance is all I care about. But if your a young buck like yourself women definatly do care how your car looks, but only to an extent. As long at its clean and not all messed up most women really dont care.
DieselStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselStang View Post
In my mind performance is appearance and sound. No one will ever rag you for having an ugly car that can put multiple bus lengths on theirs in a drag race and even if they did deep down they'd still only be jealous of your performance. Of coarse im old and on my second marriage so performance is all I care about. But if your a young buck like yourself women definatly do care how your car looks, but only to an extent. As long at its clean and not all messed up most women really dont care.
It's just more of a pride thing more than attracting women lol, I turn heads and get compliments all the time. I also get compliments on the exhaust all the time. I do agree that power can help both though, nothing beats the power of torque haha.
Matticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
i'm all about function over form, but luckily some of the things that function well also look good on my car ...i don't care much for power, but performance i'm all about

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Performance, with appearance and sound far far behind...

New ride (7/1/2013) 1998 Mercedes SL500-5.0L 32V VVT 326/347 HP/tq
cliffyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1996-2004 Mustang GT