Mustang Evolution Forum banner

best rim choice for my gt

4K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Voltage258 
#1 ·
i think im gona order some new rims and sell mine. im tired of the all chrome look. which wheels do you guys think would look good on my torch red ?

#4 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Muscle car

My cousins all back frs

#10 ·
+2000! I like the frs but everyone does have them. Bullitts are just ugly to me.

#14 ·
CCW are ridiculously expensive wheels. But if you have lots of $ they are some nice wheels. And a response for the comments about Bullitts being ugly and played out. I agree the OEM Bullitts are very common. But a nice se of aftermarket Bullitts can look nice. But everyone likes different things.

Attachments

#15 ·
Or true forged!

#21 · (Edited)
roh zr6 in chrome are pretty dope

l personally think your cobra rims look wicked on your car but i can understand you get bored after a while.l would keep your cobras though and buy another set if you can afford it so you can swap em when you get sick of the new one just my 2 cents :headbang: o i forged 3 piece rims or roushe rims are also an option but costly.

#22 ·
Well I think black cobras on torch red looks so good... If it's the chrome your getting sick of why not plasti dip your wheels? And if you want them glossy black just get some glossifier..

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

But i am loving the ones JDF put up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.